"Laddy's Tableau Server Review"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biTableau ServerUnspecified8.15751012018-07-16T22:26:50.608Z
Overall Satisfaction with Tableau Server
We use it to deploy dashboards that help our decision makers across all companies. It helps our sales associates direct their attention to customers for changes in business activity. It helps our MFG department plan and visually see future demands. We use it to analyze our forecasting and on time delivery.
- It always available and allows us to make it easy for users outside of the building get their BI info.
- It's easy to manage and takes very little daily or monthly maintenance.
- The subscription service really helps users stay on top of things with their alerts.
- Doesn't send out PDF versions of the dashboards.
- Tabcmd is old and needs to be updated to a visual client.
- It is sometimes slow opening dashboards and the new data methodology hasn't proven the improvement as promised.
Tableau Server Feature Ratings
Report Formatting Templates
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Delivery to Remote Servers
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dedicated iOS Application
Dedicated Android Application
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
Themeable User Interface (UI)
Customizable Platform (Open Source)