February 13, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Taleo
Taleo is used on a global level by our organization to manage the candidate selection process, feed to our payroll and employee database, integrate with various vendors that support our process and generation of reporting to substantiate work efforts and trending.
- If utilized correctly the tool offers transparency and data mobility across global locations.
- Offers an intuitive approach to customize and manage flow of activities required in selection and hiring process.
- Good Business Analytics tool for data extraction and manipulation.
- Would like to see a more interactive function to replace " Request for Contribution" that allows for more complex activities to be tracked and managed.
- Would like the configuration piece to be better indexed to find tool needed
- Would love a function similar to pivot tables to be available when building reports.
- Negative in that there should be a buffer between job description and go to market sales pitch when posting on sites
- Solid tool that delivers good tracking devices, increased candidate management
- Would like to see more of an integration into social media avenues
Taleo is at the top of options one would consider when selecting an ATS for an organization. Customization , Support and compatibility with most major add-ons is seamless. Very good choice
Taleo is like a car, you can purchase the basics or a more "bells and whistles" model. This can alter the experience of the end user and organization. I have worked in both environments and the extra investment spent for the high end tool is well worth it. The tool is better suited for a complex, large scale operation. Use of data storage to house interview documents and hire documents can be more expensive but this allows Taleo to be used as a records repository, which is key when working across multiple locations.