Tealium Review from a Marketing Perspectivehttps://www.trustradius.com/tag-managementTealium iQ Tag Management SystemUnspecified7.81061012014-10-06T16:49:22.218Z
October 06, 2014
Tealium Review from a Marketing Perspective
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Tealium Tag Management Suite
Tealium is primarily being used by the Marketing department today, but its benefits are felt by so many others, especially the IT department. Its tag management interface puts the power to launch new marketing initiatives/vendors in the hands of our business users without the need for a web release, making us extremely efficient.
- Tealium has so many tracking tag templates that are pre-built and available to its users that they make the tag management process truly easy - even for business users! Most of the time, the only pieces of info that need to be applied by our team to fully execute a tag are the account ID and which page(s) the tag should fire on.
- When a tracking tag template is not already pre-built or if we have a particular question about a tag's implementation, our account rep is so quick to respond and find a solution for us. I've never experienced a better support team!
- Tealium's interface is extremely user-friendly, and it's constantly improving, which is difficult to imagine. The best thing about it is that when changes are made, Tealium communicates them to its users right in the interface, so you're always on top of what's different without having to encounter those changes on your own.
- Because our organization has a different Tealium profile for each of our eight sites, it can sometimes be cumbersome to apply the same tag configuration eight different times. We wish there was a way to configure a master change that would apply to all profiles, and then once that's applied, we could hop into each profile and add unique pieces of info, like account IDs.
- Faster deployment of new marketing initiatives/vendors.
- Time savings, particularly from an IT/development perspective.
Tealium continues to impress us with their focus on innovation and continuous improvement. Their support team makes use feel as though we are their one and only client. They exceed our expectations from both a product and people perspective, so we have no reason to look elsewhere!
Because our organization deployed Tealium as a way for business users in the Marketing Dept. to manage tracking tags, the interface needed to be easy to use and understandable by people that didn't have much experience with coding/development, so if that is your intention as well, Tealium will be a perfect fit. What our IT team loves is that while Marketing has the ability to add and deploy tag changes to Dev/QA, they still have control over what gets deployed to Prod, so the ability to have multiple user permissions has been great too! The best part about all of it though is that fact that tags are deployed asynchronously with site content, improving user experience on our sites and the accuracy of our data collection.