October 10, 2021
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Team Messengr
We currently use it as our primary internal messaging application and for team meetings. It is in use across the entire organization. This allows us an ability to allow our remote workers to collaborate and communicate more effectively. It also allows us the ability to audit users should a need to arise.
- Allow posting of memes in chat.
- Managing of multiple conversations.
- A chat search feature.
- The audit function could use a bit more more work to save entire conversations.
- Easily chat with fellow team mates.
- The memes have provided us a small amount of fun that we all look forward too. Its trivial but makes us smile.
- I think it has allowed us to leverage our Office365 more effectivly since all of the apps are synced together.
- It has really allowed us transition away from more formal Webex Meetings and have a more free flow conversation.
- It also gives us a more direct line to our manager if we need there input they can easily join our team chat.
It think its great for more informal and ad-hoc communications. It has also helped alot with the Covid-19 working from home situation. When in the office you could walk to your teammate and have a chat instead of a scheduled webex call. Teams messenger has brought this walkup conversation that does not need a meeting feeling back.
Do you think Microsoft Teams delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Teams's feature set?
Did Microsoft Teams live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Teams go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Teams again?
I think its great for short internal meetings and internal work. Desktop sharing ect. The chat is also really well done and works very well. We have not had any failures that has caused issues. It also great for adhoc groups and trouble shooting in our case it allows us to easily split off with cross functional groups to discuss issues without cluttering up a larger conversation. We also like that it is linked to our Active Directory information in Azure.