TeamViewer: Not Just for Teams
Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
- Unattended, full remote control of my desktop PC without some of the hassles of VPN
- Beautiful 4K display support
- Shared clipboard for easy copy and paste of text and images
- Fast and easy file transfer
- Some viewing preferences are not saved session to session, so I have to tweak them daily
- Some of the audio options are not very intuitive
- Given that I use TeamViewer all day, every day, the ROI is hard to calculate--but the price is incredibly reasonable for what it does. In my opinion, it paid for itself in a week.
- The business objective behind my use of TeamViewer is simple: the ability to handle all of my day-to-day tasks as if I were sitting at my desk when I am not.
TeamViewer is far superior to LogMeIn Pro for file transfers and
remote copy and paste. I believe LogMeIn Pro has the same capabilities, but using
them is awkward and not intuitive. TeamViewer's screen scaling, display quality, and multiple monitor support is far better than LogMeIn Pro and VNC Connect, especially
for large, 4K displays.
Do you think TeamViewer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TeamViewer's feature set?
Did TeamViewer live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TeamViewer go as expected?
Would you buy TeamViewer again?