Easy-to-use AP System
November 14, 2018

Easy-to-use AP System

Overall Satisfaction with Tipalti

Our Accounting department mainly uses Tipalti but we would like to spread it across other departments. We used Tipalti to pay 90% of our payees and validate their tax information to avoid any penalties from the IRS for submitting incorrect information.
  • Amazing customer service! We have come across issues but our Account Manager and support have always made sure that we felt like we were a priority. I have always felt comfortable asking any question with a really quick response time.
  • Reporting and Easy-to-use interface. Logging in to Tipalti is very simple and the interface and user-friendly.
  • Quicker payment processing. It has been great approving and processing payments.
  • I suggest some improvements in the way we can search for payees information. This is something I had already brought up and has been forwarded t their Dev teams.
  • Positive is the ease of being able to schedule payments to payees.
I love how Tipalti has the early-payment offer option which allows payees to be able to accept or request their payment earlier than the due date. The early-payment offer option is also a good ROI for companies as a percentage of the fees deducted for the payee goes to the company
Tipalti is perfect if you work with multiple contractors, as it will validate their tax forms info. I would say that Tipalti will work 95% of the time with your payees. Invoice information is directly synced to your Accounting software, which would be ideal to everyone; however, if Tipalti does not sync with your Accounting software then it may not be appropriate.