Reviews (1-25 of 43)
- We can connect various platforms under Salesforce Einstein Analytics.
- It makes collaboration with other colleagues easy.
- It reduces workload, giving us the opportunity to do other things.
- One can easily get lost with the amount of data, is there a way to simplify even further?
- Can you guys offer cheaper pricing for startups?
- Can you guys make it Agtech friendly?
- For mobile, it is great. The usability on a phone is fluid and the reports look really nice.
- Customization of the tool on different platforms is very cool. It is very simple to use and even non-developers can use it.
- Very easy to set up. There were no difficulties with implementation.
- One thing that I noticed is its data limitations. For very large files, the tool struggles unlike other software like Tableau (which Salesforce owns).
- Learning curve could take some time because of the product's uniqueness, which is always frustrating.
- Customization is good, but compared to other data visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau, Salesforce falls short.
- The Visual experience is amazing - dashboards are so good, data is clearly understood from the Key Point Indicators point of view.
- From a basic BI platform to the level it has come to today, the user experience is elegant and design is wonderful.
- A thing of beauty is how Salesforce has kept all the useful features of Einstein Wave Analytics and brought it up to date with most modern features: The reporting feature is one example of that.
- The documentation available for using various features is good but has room for improvement on troubleshooting scenarios.
- It is easy to configure/provision the users but sometimes maintenance of an end-user's attributes in relation to accessing the resources that are available in one or more systems is tough, creating new users is very easy and user friendly though.
- Insights into what makes up the scoring.
- Easy to see the view on the apps kanban view.
- It is not always portraying an accurate description of the deal.
- Some of the analytics, I am not sure how they can predict a deal's likelihood to close.
- You can import other CRM data.
- It works like a search tool (engine) which allows me to look at all aspects of reporting.
- Almost anyone can use it ... no special degree or advanced courses are needed to get the information to calculate correctly.
- Uploading large data can take A LONG TIME!
- The customization is okay but could use some more enhanced features.
- Provides a visual breakdown of daily activity
- Gives detailed analytics to your day to day progress
- Allows sales representative to see exactly where they stand in comparison to their peers
- I guess the ability to add color coordination in the bar graphs so it's easier to find your name
- A better way to solely focus on your progress and cut out everyone else
It is not as well suited if you are the only person in a specific department and therefore all the data doesn't apply to you.
- Clear and colorful depiction of the data
- Can present multiple sets of data clearly even on one page
- And just thrilled they bought Tableau because it just keeps getting better
- Sometimes lower the volumes of lightning page views
- Sometimes baffling error messages
- Easy drag and drop report builder. This makes it very easy to pull reports quickly.
- Easily manage sales cycles. It was very easy to set up the sales cycle with very little help from our devs.
- Easily manage everything from one place such as social, chat, behavior, etc.
- Having direct access to client information helps us solve problems quickly. I love how it creates a record. No more going through email chains.
- It can be confusing when you first start using it due to the many features it offers.
- Support is lacking. Getting a hold of someone that knows what they are talking about can be a challenge.
- Sometimes the app can be slow and crash.
Salesforce is not a tool to directly send emails or create landing pages. It is more of a database for keeping track of leads.
- It gives our ELT a snapshot via dashboards so they can see the big picture.
- It gives our directors in-depth information via dashboards and regularly delivered reports to have a detailed view of what is going on.
- It gives our managers a task list of things to follow up on to make sure their team members are getting all the detailed tasks done and on time.
- When we started with SAC we did not realize for it to be effective it would require a FTE to be the administrator.
- You need an energetic, self-starting person to be the administrator to get the most value out of your investment.
- You need ELT buy-in to make all parties accountable for their assigned duties.
If you have a small number of salesmen then the cost per license can get high and ELT members question the investment.
The Wave mobile app allows our users to work with large data files and create graphs, charts and other pictorial representations of data from them. The platform allows users to drill down into key parts of the business with only a few clicks and little or no training in this data analytics field. That is why we primarily use this in our organization for data massaging and pictorial representation.
- Integration with other Salesforce.com clouds, including the Marketing cloud and community cloud.
- Very flashy charts and simple to use pictorial representation.
- A lot of filters within this and the data can be analyzed and filtered out very easily.
- Compatible for mobile platforms and Ipads.
- Agile efficiency is the only thing it needs to improve.
- Licensing seems like an issue which affects the cost.
- The ability to connect with all objects in Salesforce makes this kept apart and not able to integrate completely for all tables.
- Pictorial/graphical/chart representation.
- Data messaging and filtering.
- Very much suited for marketing Salesforce to other customers.
- Smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile compatibility to make things work faster.
- Dashboards are relatively easy to build once you get used to it.
- Engagement monitoring.
- The Accuracy of data.
- Support of Unlimited Edition.
- Cost is quite high if you don’t immediately begin to customize it to your individual department and even roles.
- Must have a trusted Salesforce Admin who knows simple coding and setting formula criteria.
- Not fully functional with Salesforce Classic.
- Using dashboards
- Engagement monitoring
- Accuracy of data
It is lacking in the following areas:
- Coding knowledge required
- We are able to run reports and increase our overall sales performance as a company
- It brings over the data that we need to provide to our sales team.
- Manipulate data into visual graphs
- UI doesn't look that modern
- Images larger than 3mb cannot be automated
Prior to adopting Salesforce Analytics, we had an issue parsing the sheer amount of lead and opportunity information that our staff went through daily. We utilize well over 100 custom fields, 10+ complex custom objects, and our pipeline is, on average, 45-60 days from initial contact to close. Even after a close, we service our accounts indefinitely, which is also tracked in Salesforce.
Salesforce Analytics allows specific users to handle and parse our giant loads of data so we can come to actionable conclusions.
- Multi-device support, I am able to access our data nearly anywhere so long as I have access to wi-fi or data.
- Data Visualization.
- Extremely easy to deploy.
- Trailhead support, so it's easy and free to learn.
- $75 per user on top of the already steep cost of a CRM license per user can be an extremely steep barrier to entry for small businesses.
- Built on Salesforces new Lightning platform, which is still very much a work in progress. Be prepared for some occasionally sluggish response times and odd UI choices.
- Like most visualization platforms, some of the information feels like it is there for the sake of being there, rather than being functional.
- We are able to track where our leads come from at first touch.
- We can analyze the demographic information of sales and correctly target areas of opportunity.
- We can monitor employee metrics across all departments.
- This is our total financial reporting center.
- We would like more storage space for less money.
- We plan on switching to lightening dialer once call monitoring is added, and if we can solve the storage expense issue.
- Opportunity tracking
- Leads overview
- Account details
- Comparison metrics
- Sales dashboard
- Customized user base for companies
- Search engine
- Navigation difficulty
- Training videos
- Too many mandatory fields to enter
- It's a cloud based platform that gives you the ability to easily access the information from anywhere.
- The keyed in values are easily and thoughtfully grouped.
- Efficient workflow.
- Not a user-friendly display.
- Clustered visualization.
- Not so much of an innovative type of product.
- It has dashboards that, out of the box, can be useful for people who do not want to put in much effort in creating custom dashboards. It also has the ability to customize dashboards so you can add more info and functionality to your dashboards if the need arises.
- The developers are continually investing in the platform and providing improvements, and listen to customer feedback and feature requests. They regularly update the app and provide more functionality which has been beneficial to our institution.
- Native integration and natural connection if your organization is already using Salesforce. Super easy to set up and works well with Salesforce. Very smooth and natural when connecting it to your Salesforce instance.
- Excellent visual experience for presenting data. Users find it so much easier to navigate and view data in a visual way, which allows them to drive their performance in the right directions.
- Has the ability to pull data not only from Salesforce but from other external systems and databases, making it an all-around BI tool. Mixing data from Salesforce and other third-party systems puts all your data in one place which can easily be ingested by decision-makers and executives.
- Implementation takes time and resources. It is a heavy lift to implement and at first, it can take a little bit of time to understand what you are looking at. But once it's implemented it's easy to get started.
- Without any BI expertise or resources available to your organization, the implementation of this is difficult. If you aren't used to BI tools and don't have an expert in house, the terminology can be difficult to understand at first.
- Their support is not on hand to help you if you encounter any issues, at least not on all the plans or the basic plans. Real-time support service is an add-on, so you'll need to be patient if you require help or pay extra money.
- More functionality for the tool is needed to compete with other heavyweights in the arena like Tableau, Qlik, and Microstrategy. Still lacks the robustness, functionality, and flexibility other competing products possess.
- With native integration to the Sales and Marketing clouds, the data exploration and predictive trends become way easier to manage and access.
- The mobile first design and pre-built dashboards allow the access of data securely from any device.
- With the power of Einstein discovery we are able to receive contextual answers and recommendations regarding our performance.
- In our implementation we did not see any major drawbacks in the product. However, the data loading aspect into the software seemed fairly error prone. Once again that might have been an artifact of some incorrect data mapping at our end as well.
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Salesforce Einstein Analytics?
Salesforce Einstein Analytics is a cloud-based business intelligence solutions and analytics service from San Francisco-based software company, Salesforce. It provides users with automated data discovery, CRM-connected analytics, top-down views of data, augmented analytics, predictive insights, and customizable data visualization tools.
allows users to explore data quickly and easily by providing AI-powered
analytics while working in Salesforce, its CRM management offering. Manage your
datasets, query data with Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL), and
customize dashboards, all programmatically.
In addition to offering pre-built apps for Sales, Service, and Marketing, the Einstein Analytics Platform provides:
- Customizable intelligent analytics apps, including templates, dashboards, and widgets
- Utilization of Einstein Analytics APIs and SDKs for improving apps
- Connection to outside data sources to see all data in one place
- Buildable widgets for summarizing data
- Built-in data visualization features
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Integrations
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Technical Details