Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
We use TOPdesk as the self-service portal for our employees. For instance, we use it for change management, incident management, and reservation management. With the implementation of TOPdesk, we are able to structure the workload for our application managers.
250 - The use of TOPdesk is not related to a function. Every employee is able to use TOPdesk.
- Service and self-service are top priorities for our business, TOPdesk fits perfectly with this
- The modular structure of TOPdesk helps to set up the application to our wishes
- The user interface is easy to understand for every employee
- further development of the module Workplace reservation
- The module New Asset management will eventually replace the module configuration management but needs further development
- We achieved more selfservice for our employees
- Our application managers can work more efficiently due to TOPdesk
- prioritizing notifications is easier
As a result of our changed workplace policy, we decided to expand our TOPdesk license with the workplace reservation module. To be able to use this module properly it was necessary to accelerate the planned switch from the enterprise version of TOPdesk to the SAAS version. We had help from a consultant with our migration to SAAS. He had a very broad knowledge and if he didn't know something he had a quick answer from a colleague. We also enjoyed the collaboration. Instead of setting everything up for us, he told us how to set it up. This also immediately increased the knowledge of the application managers.
Because the TOPdesk application is very much satisfying there is no need to select another application
Do you think TOPdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TOPdesk's feature set?
Did TOPdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TOPdesk go as expected?
Would you buy TOPdesk again?
Service and self-service are top priorities for our business. TOPdesk fits perfectly with this. The self-service part of the application, in particular, has developed considerably in recent years. The customer has a central position and can enrich his knowledge bij looking up articles. Suggestions of these articles are also shown when the customer wants to create notifications. This may help the customer faster. It is very easy to create these articles. Thanks to TOPdesk's modular structure we can set up the application to our wishes. Upscaling and downscaling of modules are also possible and easy to arrange. However, the module workplace reservation must be further developed. For example, the user interface, additional functionality, and also the link with MS Outlook can be much improved. The module New Asset management will eventually replace the module configuration management but needs further development