What is TOPdesk?
Excellent service management made easy
TOPdesk is a service management solution that aims to help users improve customer communication, manage workflows and keep track of assets. According to the vendor, the software is simple and attractive, making it pleasant to use and quick to adopt. On-premises and SaaS deployments are available.
4 key differentiators:
1. Easy to use, quick to set up
2. Suitable for IT, FM or HR.
3. Seamless integrations with other packages.
4. Guaranteed service excellence.
5.Attractive and flexible licensing model
TOPdesk has 20+ years experience in helping 5000+ organizations worldwide deliver the best service.
The Total Economic Impact™ Of TOPdesk Enterprise is an October 2016 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of TOPdesk.
Snow License Manager
, Qlik Sense
, Nagios Core
, The Okta Identity Cloud
, Microsoft Azure
, Microsoft System Center
, Microsoft BI (MSBI)
, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV)
, Skype for Business (formerly Lync)
, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
, BeyondTrust Remote Support (formerly Bomgar), Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Ivanti IT Asset Management Suite (formerly LANDESK IT Asset Management Suite), Ivanti Endpoint Manager (formerly LANDESK Management Suite), RES Service Automation, Microsoft Active Directory, UMRA Access & Identity Management, Mavim Rules, ISM
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
TOPdesk has a unique license model:
- Modular: Select the modules you need and easily expand as your business grows
- Saas or On premise
- Unlimited number of assets. Successful asset management should not be dependent on the license of your product.
- End users OR service agents based, whichever fits your situation best. If you are looking for flexibility in the number of agents for e.g. extra busy times of the year, the flexible end user license lets you add agents without any restrictions, no day passes needed.
TOPdesk Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
TOPdesk Support Options
| ||Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TOPdesk Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems: ||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages: ||English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Norwegian|