Overall Satisfaction with Trello
We used Trello to organize our teams and to keep track of our open assessments and at the time we utilized it for issue resolution. It worked really well. The only reason we replaced it was due to company growth. It is a very good product and I really enjoyed the features.
- Board Collaboration was amazing! The ability to quickly create a new board and invite co-workers/teammates too was so easy.
- Integrations - Trello, maybe the ability to add information to boards.
- Flow of the site was very easy to understand and grasp.
- Had some limitation on what you can and cannot do with the boards, nothing we really ran into but a few times.
- The Layout is nice, but they could add some more options on how to view your boards, instead of always scrolling left and right
- We never tracked or tried to track the ROI of this product. It was simply used as a tool to collect assessment data on potential customers, and allow the IT and Sales team to work together.
Do you think Trello delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Trello's feature set?
Did Trello live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Trello go as expected?
Would you buy Trello again?
Trello is great for a company or church looking to collaborate across areas of the company where an ongoing discussion needs to happen. I can see this working great in a company were design/marketing is a focus. This tool allows for uploading of art/pictures to the boards to help aid in the discussions.