Updated September 18, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Trello
We use Trello for work and projects collaboration in the IT department. It allows us to keep track of projects progress and to stay on top of the game with daily and monthly tasks, both individual and team-based tasks. Having different Boards for different projects with deadlines and notes makes it easier for us to work in an organized manner.
- Capability to create Boards for different projects.
- Ability to invite co-workers, friends, etc to collaborate on projects.
- Capability to control visibility at different levels.
- The ability to see completed items after being archived.
- The ability to see projects on calendar view format.
- Email alert on upcoming and due cards.
- The cost of Trello is significantly lower than other online collaboration platforms we have considered. It saved the organization money in the following ways:
- Better time management.
- Better tasks management.
- Faster and more effective collaboration on team projects.
I have tried customer support on a few occasions and it's been good enough. All of my issues were resolved satisfactorily.
Do you think Trello delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Trello's feature set?
Did Trello live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Trello go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Trello again?
Trello is completely well suited for team collaboration and serves as a type of basic platform for project management.