Overall Satisfaction with Trello
Trello is being used to make sure that tasks imperative to financial close are done on time. It also allows everyone with access to our shared Trello to see what has been done and what has yet to be done. A number of departments within Redwood use Trello for their own projects. Trello has allowed us to have visibility on the progress of financial close without constantly asking for updates and has helped us not forget any important tasks.
- Check lists within a task so that if there are multiple parts to a task, you can confirm you've done every part.
- Visibility so everyone on your team can see what has been done and what needs to get taken care of.
- Labels so that we can organize by entity and importance of task clearly and color coded.
- I feel like the organization of lists is a little clunky and could be a bit more visibly pleasing and easier to read.
- I think when you start a new list, you should be able to uncheck all tasks with one button so it's not as tedious to do it one by one.
- There was more room to give directions on tasks so that if someone takes it over, they can get an explanation easier.
- The main process we use Trello for has been more streamlined since implementation.
- Communication on tasks and due dates is clearer.
- You can move tasks from one person to another easily, so when someone leaves the company, we can keep track of their tasks and not have them drop off.
I honestly have only communicated with Trello support once and it was an easy process. They were helpful and did not have me jump on the phone to chat or anything weird (which usually annoys me because it has been entirely unnecessary). They guided me through an easy fix and I was on my way.
Do you think Trello delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Trello's feature set?
Did Trello live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Trello go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Trello again?
Trello is very helpful for big tasks that teams tackle. It helps everyone make sure that everything is done in a timely manner and that all tasks are completed. It's mostly a visible tool so for someone like me who is a visible learner, it has become a huge part of my work day.