Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
I use TriNet for payroll and other HR needs. Only one other person in the organization deals directly with TriNet, but all employees access their own portals. The biggest problem TriNet addresses for our organization is affordable healthcare.
- Affordable healthcare. TriNet is able to provide this by negotiating as one organization with many, many employees.
- Payroll. It's fast and easy and my client service rep is quick to respond when I have a problem.
- Providing information on government regulations. TriNet is good at staying on top of all that is required and sending notices to post etc.
- Would like for a notice to be sent prior to automatically entering a payroll that hasn't been set up by me thus allowing me one last chance to enter the payroll.
- Would love it if payroll could be entered closer to pay dates. Seems I enter one and another is due right away because of weekends and cut-off dates.
- Employees are happy with benefits offered and our cost has been kept reasonable.
- We don't have to have an HR department and we don't have to worry about being compliant.
TriNet works well for our organization because they can provide us with the same benefits that a large organization has access to. They negotiate healthcare, provide workers comp insurance, and handle other Human Resource functions so we don't have to have an HR department.