TriNet allows us to have a lean HR operations team and serve other business functions while remaining HR compliant and providing offerings …
We used Trinet to do our payroll, HR, and medical
I use it as a platform for various HR needs mainly payroll and benefits management.
Originally we signed on with TriNet for two reasons: 1.) We needed a more competitive benefits package to attract talent and 2.) as a …
We use TriNet as a payroll and benefits platform. We are able to have TriNet work with various states' different payroll requirements in …
Our company used TriNet for almost 6 years. Full suite of services: Payroll, Tax, HRIS, Benefits, unemployment, LOA, WC, etc.
The scope of our use case includes payroll, HR guidance, training, employee information database, and benefits.
Weekly payroll for several states. TriNet files all state returns. Benefits are handled with minimal time and attention from our company. …
Currently we are using TriNet as our core HRIS and PEO - HR, Payroll, Benefits, Reporting. We also use TriNet for compliance purposes, and …
TriNet provides our company with many services. We benefit from the healthcare options offered through their program. Our employees …
TriNet is the PEO we employ. We are a relatively small company with less than 15 employees. Before using TriNet, we outsourced our HR …
I used TriNet primarily for HR resources as well as to access my pay stubs, timesheets, W2s, and tax forms. TriNet was the single source …
I use Trinet to process our payroll and for HR.
It manages payroll, time-off requests, and other HR functions.
It is our outsourced HR dept. Payroll, hiring, firing.
Update personal information (579)
View and generate pay and benefit information (566)
Pay calculation (581)
Benefit plan administration (589)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of TriNet, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
6 people want pricing too
TriNet provides small and medium size businesses (SMBs) with full-service HR solutions tailored by industry. The vendor aims to free SMBs from HR complexities by offering access to human capital expertise, benefits, risk mitigation and compliance, payroll and real-time technology. From Main Street to Wall Street, TriNet's goal is to empower SMBs to focus on what matters most—growing their business.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
TriNet HR Solution Demo
PEOPLE MATTER ─ TriNet Customer Stories
- ADP TotalSource
- Paychex PEO
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
TriNet provides small and medium size businesses (SMBs) with full-service HR and payroll solutions tailored by industry. TriNet also offers specialized services through client access to HR representatives for advice and notifications on impactful regulatory changes.
ADP TotalSource are common alternatives for TriNet.
Reviewers rate Direct deposit files highest, with a score of 9.4.
The most common users of TriNet are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Just Works has been fabulous! Not only have we saved money we have received excellent service and attentions. We feel very important to them as a client. In addition, their platform is simple and very intuitive. A fantastic overall customer experience. I'm hoping Trinet can ;earn from them on the issues I mentioned earlier.
Rippling is far superior in my personal opinion. Rippling has a better user interface and a more modern feel. TriNet was old school and could use a refresh. Other features that I prefer are the ability to access anything from insurance docs to retirement links in Rippling. Both platforms have great security but overall, I prefer Rippling.
TriNet worked with our smaller employee headcount and offered coverage for both the US and Canada. And we switched from Insperity because of the cost savings which were significant. I liked Insperity but TriNet has been an excellent firm to work with as well.
did not have much experience with similar product
Trinet beats any other HRIS I have used by being easier to use, managed better, and much more employee-friendly. I know I can trust them, and they are open and responsive. While many HRIS companies seem flashy, TriNet keeps it simple but effective and user intuitive. Everyone in our organization loves them.
We liked Zenefits however at the time of the review - we had more contractors than employees so wasn't able to move forward with them. Now that we have more employees than contractors, Trinet has since acquired Zenefits so hopefully some of their great features will be available. TriNet is great for larger companies.
ADP is more complicated and not user friendly and they have too many different packages and not one size that Trinet has. The support with ADP is less desirable. The support with Trinet has been superb. With ADP you have to shop for the Benefits packages and 401k packages. With Trinet they take care of that and employees pick what they want.
Coming from an 1800 person company to a 30 person company, it is very different. I can see how a platform like TriNet is better as it already has the basics available to you. Workday was a great platform however needed a-lot of technical assistance with getting things going - this is something that would not be helpful to a small company whom may not have the employee base to help assist with some of the integrations and technical support required. However, TriNet has that already done for you.
Compared to Zenefits, I would never hire Zenefits again. Their customer support is nonexistent. I often felt that they really didn't care about my company. After migrating to TriNet, it was night and day. Employees are more satisfied with the online and mobile tools TriNet offers, the benefits are better, etc.
We felt TriNet had better value and more choices for 401K and health insurance.
The other service company we have used is "AAP" or American Automated Payroll. AAP was the only other company I would ever switch to if we were to leave TriNet. Same level of customer service, interactive listening, and also product quality. I worked with them for over 4 years at a previous company and they also do an excellent job. I would say TriNet is their equal and that is a high honor!