https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/jh/0V/2BCKRRJTQICX.JPEGIt is always an easy job when you have only nice things to sayTriNet is being used to manage all payroll needs of the Newron group with respect to our US affiliate Newron Pharmaceuticals US, Inc. Since the parent company (Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A.) is based in Italy, the support provided by TriNet in the USA is crucial in order to conveniently manage HR needs in that country, in particular with regard to salaries, bonuses, benefit plans and retirement plans.,Prompt and detailed answers in case of questions Effective and immediate assistance (online or by phone) at any time during business hours Understanding of Newron's needs and relevant support in case of doubts (please don't forget we are an Italian company that manages its US employees from Italy through TriNet and, sometimes, the HR legislation/regulation aspects in the US require some more understanding of how it works there.) TriNet is always prepared to help and clarify.,Frankly speaking, I have no special areas to highlight where TriNet should improve their services to Newron. I am 100% satisfied with their performance: they effectively and efficiently provide us with what we need. I know that TriNet provides other types of service that we don't need and maybe there is something to improve there but this is not our case,10,10,10,It depends on the way your question is interpreted. Our use of TriNet is mainly addressed to payroll management questions in the US so, if we agree that an effective job in that respect is crucial for company business objectives, my answer would be yes, TriNet has always had a very positive impact on our business objectives. Obviously, this is just a component of the broader HR management range of issues that a company has to deal with but this would imply a larger use of TriNet's services that we don't need.,TriNet is a True PartnerOur organization utilizes TriNet across the whole company. TriNet provides us with everything we need: an on-line HRIS system that is user-friendly for both HR and the employees, a cost effective benefit program, payroll administration and even a time and attendance solution. I work with the best customer support team I have ever experienced and can rely on them for great advice and guidance on issues that come up in a timely manner.,Customer Support is my number one priority. When I need answers, I need answers. TriNet provides me with a support team that are not only knowledgeable and respond in a timely manner, but are fun to work with and are dedicated to making my life easier. TriNet offers support with compliance to make sure that I am up to date with all the laws and regulations. Since we have employees located all over the country, they make it easy for me to review the information I need to make sure I am in compliance with all of the state laws. Onboarding and payroll administration are a snap to complete. TriNet's on-line system is easy to use and offers a full array of resources for employees, managers and HR. Their online benefits enrollment process, whether it be new hire or open enrollment, is streamlined and easy for employees to change benefit information without having to go through HR. All of this frees up my time to spend on other responsibilities. TriNet's Reports module is extensive and hits all my needs, all our accounting departments needs and all our management teams needs. From birthday lists to 401k info to job costing to - take it from me its comprehensive. And if I can't find exactly what I need, I can develop my own report.,The only feature that I would like to see improved is a connection between their time and attendance module and their payroll module. Although both systems are easy to use and I have my process down to a science, it would be nice if I didn't have to export the data from T&A and import it into payroll.,10,10,10,TriNet's benefit solutions help us to recruit and retain our employees. TriNet's compliance solutions has helped the organization stay in-line with all the different state laws and regulations since we hire employees from all over the country.TriNet...you'll like it!TriNet is our HR department. They do payroll, provide health insurance and consult on hirings and redundancies. CityVox is quite small so it is being used across the whole organization.,Customer service. We have dealt with at least five different customer service representatives from the company over the years and they've all been excellent in addressing our problems fully and quickly. Dealing with insurance companies. In all the years I've worked with TriNet I've never had to call our health insurance providers and have always had any problems successfully resolved. Payroll. TriNet is on top of all the latest regulations regarding taxes and every other payroll consideration.,My only complaint at all about TriNet is that I think their web portal could be more user-friendly but I even feel as if they've been trying to address that consideration in the past couple of years.,10,10,8,Again, CityVox is a small company and TriNet really hasn't had any impact on our business objectives. It's just made my job a lot easier over the years.,JustworksTriNet ReviewWe are a small non-profit organization with employees located in multiple states. TriNet allows our organization to offer competitive benefits to all employees. Without TriNet, our options would be severely limited or non-existent. TriNet allows us to operate in multiple states, without TriNet, we would be severely burdened with keeping up with state laws, requirements and reporting.,Offers competitive benefits. Manages and communicates changes to state policies. Provides great customer service.,Website functionalities - I recognize that much of the website is undergoing changes or recently changed, but ensuring a quality product is functional before it is released is highly desirable. Training opportunities - I enjoy the web series, I would like a little more notice of upcoming events as my calendar fills up quickly and there are often topics I would like to attend. However, the signing up and then having access to the webinar is great. This past year we encountered some challenges from a former employee who filed a complaint against the organization - navigating the various roles when responding to complaints, etc. wasn't clear. More information, including decision points, would be very welcomed. I hope most don't need this information, but when it is needed it is often needed very quickly and there may be a tremendous amount of stress involved.,10,9,7,TriNet allows me to hire people with the experience in the field we support while knowing the HR compliance, payroll, etc. are being complied with. Previously, it was a person attempting to fit into this role with limited to no experience. We are a small organization ~15 employees but have employees in nine states. Without TriNet, I wouldn't be able to hire the talent I have been able to hire, offer competitive benefits, or comply with nine different state regulations.,TriNet for the FutureWe use TriNet to handle our payroll and benefits. We also use the Time & Attendance through NetTime.,TriNet is extremely good at making sure support staff is available and knowledgeable. TriNet has kept our health insurance rates down. TriNet does a great job with open enrollment.,Employee deductions for items out of the norm are a difficult task. We just try to handle these outside of payroll. The time and attendance module can be a huge problem. Do not use it if you must have accurate information at all times.,10,10,10,Our payroll and benefits has been streamlined. We spend less time working with benefits and payroll issues.,Insperity PerformSmart,12,12,Payroll Benefits Learning,Termination of employees Determining benefits for employees,More learning from the website.,10,QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, Microsoft 365 Business,Yes,Product Features Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor,We would not change anything.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,No significant issues.,10,No,TriNet always provides exceptional support. We know, without a doubt, they will get our problems solved immediately. Even when our representative is not available or away from the office she still responds to my emails. You totally cannot get better support than that.,Payroll Benefits Reports,Finding benefit packages in one place.,Yes
TriNet

TriNet Reviews

TriNet
Filter 450 vetted TriNet reviews and ratings
July 27, 2018

TriNet Review: "It is always an easy job when you have only nice things to say"

• Prompt and detailed answers in case of questions
  • Effective and immediate assistance (online or by phone) at any time during business hours
  • Understanding of Newron's needs and relevant support in case of doubts (please don't forget we are an Italian company that manages its US employees from Italy through TriNet and, sometimes, the HR legislation/regulation aspects in the US require some more understanding of how it works there.) TriNet is always prepared to help and clarify.
  • Frankly speaking, I have no special areas to highlight where TriNet should improve their services to Newron. I am 100% satisfied with their performance: they effectively and efficiently provide us with what we need. I know that TriNet provides other types of service that we don't need and maybe there is something to improve there but this is not our case
Very simply said: they are perfectly consistent with our needs. Their skills in supporting Newron, even if the HQ is based on the other side of the Ocean, are just fantastic. I would strongly recommend a European company with HR needs in the US to seriously consider TriNet as their HR service provider there.
Read Marco Caremi's full review
July 26, 2018

User Review: "TriNet is a True Partner"

• Customer Support is my number one priority. When I need answers, I need answers. TriNet provides me with a support team that are not only knowledgeable and respond in a timely manner, but are fun to work with and are dedicated to making my life easier.
  • TriNet offers support with compliance to make sure that I am up to date with all the laws and regulations. Since we have employees located all over the country, they make it easy for me to review the information I need to make sure I am in compliance with all of the state laws.
  • Onboarding and payroll administration are a snap to complete. TriNet's on-line system is easy to use and offers a full array of resources for employees, managers and HR. Their online benefits enrollment process, whether it be new hire or open enrollment, is streamlined and easy for employees to change benefit information without having to go through HR. All of this frees up my time to spend on other responsibilities.
  • TriNet's Reports module is extensive and hits all my needs, all our accounting departments needs and all our management teams needs. From birthday lists to 401k info to job costing to - take it from me its comprehensive. And if I can't find exactly what I need, I can develop my own report.
  • The only feature that I would like to see improved is a connection between their time and attendance module and their payroll module. Although both systems are easy to use and I have my process down to a science, it would be nice if I didn't have to export the data from T&A and import it into payroll.
One of the main reasons we selected TriNet is because of their benefit negotiating power. Because they can negotiate on behalf of thousands of employees, their rates are the best I have ever seen...and our employees truly appreciate it.
Read Diane Gamez's full review
July 26, 2018

User Review: "TriNet...you'll like it!"

• Customer service. We have dealt with at least five different customer service representatives from the company over the years and they've all been excellent in addressing our problems fully and quickly.
  • Dealing with insurance companies. In all the years I've worked with TriNet I've never had to call our health insurance providers and have always had any problems successfully resolved.
  • Payroll. TriNet is on top of all the latest regulations regarding taxes and every other payroll consideration.
  • My only complaint at all about TriNet is that I think their web portal could be more user-friendly but I even feel as if they've been trying to address that consideration in the past couple of years.
TriNet is excellent in dealing with all HR concerns. They are a big help with health insurance, they are always available to answer any employee-related questions and I recently sold the company and there were extremely helpful in transferring the accounts from the old to the new entity.
Read Phil Lee's full review

"TriNet Review"

• Offers competitive benefits.
  • Manages and communicates changes to state policies.
  • Provides great customer service.
  • Website functionalities - I recognize that much of the website is undergoing changes or recently changed, but ensuring a quality product is functional before it is released is highly desirable.
  • Training opportunities - I enjoy the web series, I would like a little more notice of upcoming events as my calendar fills up quickly and there are often topics I would like to attend. However, the signing up and then having access to the webinar is great.
  • This past year we encountered some challenges from a former employee who filed a complaint against the organization - navigating the various roles when responding to complaints, etc. wasn't clear. More information, including decision points, would be very welcomed. I hope most don't need this information, but when it is needed it is often needed very quickly and there may be a tremendous amount of stress involved.
TriNet is great for organizations that are small or operate across multiple states. It allows our organization to hire experts in our field and not worry about whether we are keeping up with and complying with the latest policy changes.
Read Rebecca Coyle's full review
September 18, 2018

User Review: "TriNet for the Future"

• TriNet is extremely good at making sure support staff is available and knowledgeable.
  • TriNet has kept our health insurance rates down.
  • TriNet does a great job with open enrollment.
  • Employee deductions for items out of the norm are a difficult task. We just try to handle these outside of payroll.
  • The time and attendance module can be a huge problem. Do not use it if you must have accurate information at all times.
TriNet is excellent for our company but can be very pricey for a company with just a handful of employees.
Read Cheryl Staritz's full review
September 18, 2018

User Review: "Only TriNet!"

We have been using TriNet since we started our start-up Jan Medical. For a small start-up TriNet has been a valuable asset. Having access to a large pool of insurance benefits for our group to choose from and processing payroll along with reports has been great.
  • Being able to complete payroll ahead of time and having Trinet grab the information on the date it is due is a great tool. Being a small company sometimes it is difficult to process on the exact day.
  • Having access to our representative to answer HR questions so I do not need to continuously go to updated classes is also valuble.
  • Having the employees have access to online check-stubes and W2 for the entire time they have worked for the company is a benefit.
  • Notices in advance for open enrollment is a benefit for all employees.
  • In almost all cases the response for questions asked and things needed has been quick.
  • I have to deal with management from another state that is one of our investors and at times the questions or items they needed were not able to be answered through Trinet but I do not believe this was Trinet's fault.
  • My consultant/representative is wonderful and very quick to respond and helpful.
It is a must for a small start up. Insurance, payroll, keeping track of everything is absolutely wonderful.
Read Karen Cabral's full review
September 18, 2018

Review: "Sorry folks but we have the BEST Trinet Rep, Freda Merriman!"

We use TriNet for our entire organization. It solves the issue of multi-state payroll and taxes, and provides excellent reports for accounting purposes.
  • We have a dedicated Rep, who is very responsive to our requests and questions.
  • Since about half of our associates work from home in other states, TriNet has an entire team that handles those payroll taxes for all of the States.
  • The savings that we experience with TriNet's buying power for our benefits is unbeatable.
  • We would love to see them expand some of the reporting features.
  • We wish the fees for unplanned transactions was not so high. It's not always possible to have everything in the system by a deadline, and we get hit with fees for anything that's not scheduled.
  • We wish we had more input as to our open enrollment date. We do not get to choose this.
I feel it's best suited for medium-sized companies like ours. Any company that doesn't want the expense of an entire HR department, but has complex needs, would be well suited for TriNet services.
Read Jana Cotta's full review
August 30, 2018

User Review: "TriNet - A Realistic View"

We use TriNet for all our HR related functions, specifically Payroll and Benefits.
  • Provides a robust benefit package for our employees
  • Has a nationwide operation
  • Has designated client service personnel
  • The systems are adequate, not great.
  • Client personnel are constantly changing. We are on our third representative in 26 months.
  • Initial implementation was good, but we found out later that things were missed.
I think it is good for small companies like ours. I am not sure how good it would be at handling more complex organizations.
Read Taryn Howard's full review
August 20, 2018

Review: "TriNet Customer for 8 years - The Good, The Bad and the Ugly."

TriNet provides all of our HR, Payroll, Workers Comp, EPL, Health Benefits, 401K as well as other PEO services. We consider TriNet as a valued part of our company and management team. Being a small company, TriNet provides benefits and services that we would not have the opportunity to otherwise.
  • Large variety in mix of health benefits offering nationwide
  • Nationwide Human Capital services and support
  • Online web portal functionality and support (HR Passport)
  • Lack of communication and interaction from TriNet senior executives with their client. Communication and interaction is non-existant unless you are a member of TriNet's CAB.
  • Raising health benefits costs (medical) year after year with no communication or interaction from senior management. Designated TriNet HCC are just delivering the message with no insight from higher management. We will be forced to look for other PEOs if the medical costs / annual premiums continue at the same high rates.
Overall services for a small employer/company are there with TriNet if willing to have no communication or interaction with senior management at TriNet. They (senior mgmt.) appear to be too focused and busy on growing the revenues rather than building and maintaining strong endearing relationships with their current client base.
Read Michael E. Wilson's full review
July 31, 2018

User Review: "TriNet - we are happy we tried it!"

We use Trinet as part of our payroll services for one of our accounting clients.
  • Customer Service - I am able to get someone online or on the phone when I need them.
  • Compliance - we have never had an issue with payroll tax or other employment compliance issue.
  • Ease of Use - the default payroll option makes regular payroll cycles very easy.
  • Reporting - While the reports contain the relevant information, they are awkward to pull from the website (especially in PDF). It takes a lot of clicks and scrolling to get a single report.
  • Website navigation - it may be that I do not spend very much time on the site, but the website does not seem intuitive to me and I find myself "exploring" a lot before I find the screen I want.
It is well suited for the "payroll in a box" solution to offer straightforward salaried payroll and benefits in one place. I think that, if I had a payroll that changed often (hourly or commissioned employees) I would find the interface less appealing.
Read Meredith Turcotte's full review
July 26, 2018

TriNet: "Overall Positive Review with a Few Concerns"

TriNet is being used across our organization. We primarily use it manage payroll, out of office time, and HR programs.
  • Very easy to manage payroll thru TriNet. Our company is heavy variable payout and TriNet handles salary, variable comp, and time off payroll process smoothly.
  • TriNet makes is it easy to request and track out of office time across the organization.
  • The TriNet system is quite slow from a system performance perspective. Wish it was much faster from a response perspective.
  • At times, it is difficult to get phone assistance from TriNet. Would like better response times.
Overall, TriNet is a good partner and provides a good platform for small companies that are just getting started.
Read Robb Miller's full review
June 18, 2018

Review: "Trust TriNet For Your Company's PEO Needs"

We use TriNet across our entire company to provide payroll services, benefits, and other HR outsourcing services. We are a small business, about twelve employees, but as an IT service provider all our people are professionals and have an expectation of receiving benefits in line with their type of position regardless of the size and scale of our company. TriNet allows our firm to provide big company benefits at our relatively small scale.
  • Excellent benefit offerings and packages.
  • Good online portal for management and users.
  • Direct access for management and users to a dedicated account rep.
  • Expensive, but you get what you pay for.
  • We've seen a high turnover in our dedicated account representative leading to a somewhat less than desirable continuity.
  • The reporting can be tough for management.
I would say TriNet is well suited to companies where the high-quality HR/benefits experience is required regardless of cost. For companies where benefits are a competitive advantage for employee acquisition and retention, this is a great option. Also, it can be great for smaller firms wanting big company style HR at a smaller scale.

Read Chad Lauterbach's full review
June 18, 2018

"Happy TriNet User Review"

We use TriNet for payroll, benefits, time off tracking and human resources for all three of our companies
  • Human Resources compliance questions.
  • Integration of PTO tracking with payroll.
  • Benefit offerings.
  • It might be nice if their were the ability to open a chat window with someone on the TriNet website if I had a quick question.
In my opinion TriNet takes the place of one dedicated human resources employee.....
Read CJ Patzelt's full review
September 18, 2018

TriNet: "Office Managers Review"

I am the office manager for the Marathon Yacht Club. I am the only user and it is used for all of our employees.
  • Their customer service is outstanding - they are always there to help and they are fast at getting you the help you might need.
  • I think the website for TriNet is very easy to use. I do not see any room for improvement right now.
We have about 20 employees max at one given time...I think TriNet is perfect for our size business.
Read Shanna Schroeder's full review
July 30, 2018

Review: "A very good payroll service from TriNet"

TriNet is being used as our payroll solution for our US entity.
It is used in the HR and Finance departments.
  • An excellent Compensation & Benefits advisory.
  • An excellent payroll operation.
  • Good employee -facing service.
  • Still need to improve the platform.
  • Improve the contact with employees.
I'm receiving excellent support from TriNet, and I have actually started working with TriNet in my new company.

I want to especially thank Jennifer Gordon, my contact at TriNet, for always being highly professional and available.
Read Adi Enoch's full review
June 21, 2018

TriNet Review: "Feedback and Experience"

The entire organization uses it. It addresses payroll, and benefits.
  • Excellent customer service
  • Good benefit management
  • Good communication
  • Easier and more flexible reporting
It is costly for smaller companies, which is unfortunate since it scales well.
Read Lynne Lipinsky's full review
June 18, 2018

TriNet Review: "The Payroll and Benefits Alternative"

We use TriNet for payroll and benefits across the whole organization.
  • Timely notices
  • Good benefits options
  • Accurate processing of data
  • Good customer service
  • They fixed the area I had the most complaints with which was reporting. It was dreadful, but in recent months have really improved this.
Great for a small company in need of a good benefits package. The monthly fees are quite pricey for a small company. That's the trade-off.
Read Michael Schiavo's full review
June 15, 2018

User Review: "TriNet for medium sized firms"

We use it across the entire organization as our HRIS platform and team.
  • Payroll processing including bonus, commissions, HSA and 401k deductions
  • Benefits administration - plan offering, enrollment, eligibility
  • Customer service and support of any question and/or issue that could arise
  • The old website design was more intuitive to use.
I think TriNet is an excellent way for a small or midsize company to outsource HR and still maintain control over their employment practices as well as stay compliant with the ever-changing laws.
Read Timothy N. Teen's full review
June 14, 2018

User Review: "TriNet a happy journey"

TriNet is used to provide HR services including payroll management and administration, benefit management and administration, vacation management, etc. Our users access TriNet via the web. For a small company, one of the major benefits is the broad benefit package which has allowed us to attract and retain critical and experienced talent from larger organizations. It is also, for us, a more cost effective alternative than managing these services ourselves.

We have recently recommended TriNet to several others and I understand that one of those companies is proceeding to sign up with them
  • Benefits - TriNet offers a very broad array of employee benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401-K, and supplemental coverages. The cost per employee is effective and much better than a company of our small size could obtain on our own.
  • Manages continuation of benefits for employees leaving the company.
  • Handles payroll and various state reporting requirements. We have locations in several states and having TriNet manage the state reporting requirements assures it is done properly. When problems arise, TriNet's expert team swings into action and rectifies them.
  • Employee discounts is an area that TriNet could improve. They offer thru TriNet marketplace discounts on purchases such as hotels, car rentals, travel. However, the discounts are very small and we have often been able to do better on our own. We suggest that TriNet better use its combined purchasing power to negotiate discounts on travel (hotel, car rental, airlines) more akin to those realized by large corporations.
  • Issues with health benefits: TriNet has an employee customer service number but they often just defer to the insurance carrier. TriNet should be more proactive in advocating for the employee with the insurance carriers.
TriNet is particularly suited for small startup enterprises, individual and small group LLCs or professional service organizations in addition to mid-size corporations. It can handle international employee locations. The broad and cost-effective benefits programs offered by TriNet allow organizations to attract and retain employees from much larger firms. Working with your TriNet HR associate, the benefits offered can be tailored to the specific needs of the company.
August 14, 2018

User Review: "TriNet = Stressfree HR"

The entire non-profit organization uses TriNet for virtually all HR purposes including employment and payroll. It alleviates us having to hire an individual to do this type of work. This way, we can be sure that all HR issues are being handled professionally and to the letter of the law, while the organization focuses its energy on its mission of helping children and families struggling with a devastating disease.
  • TriNet continually updates its web portal, making the user experience (admin and staff) that much more friendly.
  • We have been through a few client service representatives. Each one was not only extremely well-versed on how to use the site, but all were very pleasant and willing to go the extra mile to help in any way, shape or form.
  • At least to date, the reports and forms available in the system satisfy all our needs.
  • When new, tested, bug-free features are installed it would be helpful to get an email calling attention to them.
If you are in start-up mode with plans to hire a few to many staff, building a company, or even a relatively large established organization, TriNet services could handle your HR needs. WIthin the last five years, the company had several changes (President left with little notice, a couple of administrative employees left, and one was let go). Fortunately our program staff remained in tact. TriNet helped ensure that all transitions were executed in a professional, legal manner. We don't need to employ a full-time staff person in our HR department if TriNet continues its efforts.
July 30, 2018

TriNet Review: "Great PEO with online payroll and benefit services!"

It is used for all payroll & benefits for all staff so all staff go in as an employee. I mainly use it as manager from the HR/Finance dept to run payroll, etc.
  • Personal Rep for all manager and employee questions.
  • Benefit negotiation keeps costs down and a good assortment of choices for an employer to choose from.
  • Great that all the payroll Federal/State filings are done by TriNet as we have staff outside of our HQ area and each state has different requirements.
  • Online system is very good with intuitive use and most answers to questions from staff can be found on the site.
  • Would be nice to be able to generate ad hoc reports more easily - the my reports section isn't easy to work with.
  • More HR back-up resources and training - although some new features have helped with this.
  • It is confusing that there is a small TriNet employee handbook online as we have ours and we already include all of the TriNet information there.
For organizations with limited staff it is great if you can't fully staff your own FT HR person and if it is a smaller office where it is hard to negotiate for good benefits. However, they don't provide enough support like some other PEOs do.

For bigger offices the payroll functionality online may be good but I would think in house HR is better.
July 26, 2018

TriNet Review: "Excellent Resource Partner!"

We use TriNet as our primary HR source. We outsource HR so we can focus on our business. TriNet has proven to be an excellent resource partner for us! We have peace of mind knowing we are partnering with a very reputable customer service-driven firm. They do what they do best so we can focus on what we do best!
  • Speedy response time when questions arise. They also know the answers or can readily get them for you asap
  • Excellent choices and competitive pricing on benefits. This is key to attracting top talent as a small company.
  • Website has been revamped and is now more user friendly.
  • Update your CRM system. I have had two sales reps call on me - I have to remind them I am already a customer!
Particularly good for small firms who do not have time to spend on HR and want to rest at ease knowing that they are covered from a compliance standpoint. No more HR headaches!
July 26, 2018

Review: "TriNet is the best PEO I have found so far"

I brought the TriNet PEO when our costs for healthcare were getting out of control and the quality of the plans we were being offered were not great. TriNet was able to improve our plan substantially while not increasing costs. TriNet has made it easy to manage payroll and as of late PTO.
  • Payroll is done well and the associate we work with is helpful when there are problems.
  • Healthcare plan is robust and top of the line.
  • We have a 401(k) that we manage and payroll at TriNet makes it easy to manage.
  • Payroll turnaround is too tight.
  • Medical plan is in NY and we live in California where the laws are more in our favor. It is hard to appeal claims in NY.
  • Costs continue to go up and I think they need to offer lesser plans for less money to be able to continue using their plans.
I really like the PEO model and TriNet is the best. I have used others and they are not great.
July 26, 2018

User Review: "TriNet platform"

We are a company of five people, and TriNet handles our payroll and benefits. Benefits for such a small company is very expensive, and signing up with TriNet gave us better coverage for the same cost.
  • Client services is outstanding. When I call with questions, more times than not, they are able to respond without any follow-calls.
  • The TriNet website has all the information I need for both our firm and myself. I can login and see my earnings and benefits.
  • Reporting for taxes is easy to maneuver.
  • We had one principal living in CA and the other principal living in VA. When the minimum salary for benefits was raised in CA, the CA principal's wages were raised, but not the VA principal. We were not told this was happening.
  • Implementation costs are high.
Having TriNet handle all of our payroll and benefits had taken the burden off of one of the principals of our firm. Being a small company of five people, handling all of the taxes alone took a lot of time.
July 19, 2018

Review: "TriNet Is The Right Choice If Looking For A PEO"

TriNet is a trusted partner with our company providing payroll, benefits and human resources solutions.
  • Payroll is always on time and accurate
  • TriNet offers world-class benefits at competitive marketplace rates
  • It is hard to pinpoint areas of improvement since most functions are performed very well.
Response time is quick and efficient. Both the Human Capital Consultant and the Client Services Associate assigned to our company account are knowledgeable and prompt with any question or concern.

Employee demographic data (157)
6.5
Employment history (169)
Job profiles and administration (164)
5.3
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (205)
Organizational charting (146)
6.0
Organization and location management (144)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (189)
Pay calculation (266)
9.2
Support for external payroll vendors (5)
Benefit plan administration (275)
Direct deposit files (251)
9.7
Salary revision and increment management (220)
Reimbursement management (125)
Approval workflow (131)
Balance details (168)
Annual carry-forward and encashment (137)
View and generate pay and benefit information (257)
9.4
Update personal information (262)
View company policy documentation (228)
Employee recognition (67)
View job history (183)
Tracking of all physical assets (1)
Report builder (170)
5.5
Pre-built reports (207)
6.0
Ability to combine HR data with external data (93)
New hire portal (216)
Manager tracking tools (118)
Corporate goal setting (21)
Individual goal setting (23)
6.6
Line-of sight-visibility (23)
6.5
Performance tracking (23)
6.7
Performance plans (43)
Performance improvement plans (44)
Review status tracking (40)
Review reminders (43)
Multiple review frequency (3)
Candidate ranking (1)
Candidate search (18)
Candidate development (17)
Job Requisition Management (20)
Company Website Posting (1)
5.5
Publish to Social Media (16)
Job Search Site Posting (20)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (1)
Applicant Tracking (21)
Notifications and Alerts (23)

About TriNet

TriNet provides small and medium size businesses (SMBs) with full-service HR solutions tailored by industry. The vendor aims to free SMBs from HR complexities by offering access to human capital expertise, benefits, risk mitigation and compliance, payroll and real-time technology. From Main Street to Wall Street, TriNet empowers SMBs to focus on what matters most—growing their business.

For more information, visit TriNet.com or follow us on Twitter.