TriNet Reviews

Annie Erner | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 17, 2020

Insurance benefits made easy!

I am a one person company and I use TriNet for my medical insurance needs. I was only able to use the national medicare exchanges which did not provide the extended options provided to me on TriNet's platform. I was very impressed with the offering at TriNet and am extremely satisfied with the plan and cost of the plan I opted for.
  • Provided in-depth training on using their systems to review the alternative insurance choices.
  • Excellent support along the process.
  • Provided timely emails when re-enrollment was required.
  • The re-enrollment was a little confusing and required phone support which they were happy to provide.
I am very happy with what they provide for me. I understand that the offering is more encompassing and as I grow my business, I look forward to increasing usage of other human resource functions that are provided. I recommended TriNet to some family members and friends.
The onboarding process was very smooth. The re-enrollment process required some support and my Tri-Net account service representative responded immediately. In fact, when she was unable to provide an answer, she connected me with the right person to handle my question. Everything was taken care of in a professional and timely manner.
At this time, I only use them once a year for re-enrollment of insurance products and they answered my questions in a professional and timely manner. I never have had to feel stressed regarding any part of the process. TriNet has been very responsive to any and all of my questions.
Read Annie Erner's full review
Teresa Bowmar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Promises not kept!

TriNet is used by our organization. Previously we managed our payroll, HR, and health benefits in-house. Health insurance rates were so high for a small company we moved to TriNet because their rates even with the admin fee were 30% less then we were paying.
  • Melissa, our Human Capital Partner is as helpful as possible.
  • Generally TriNet is run very poorly, their response time is slow at best.
  • We carved out workers comp insurance because TriNet's rates were much higher then ours.
  • The biggest disappointment is the rates on our health insurance compared to my husband's company. My husband's company is also with TriNet, in the same town, about the same size, our demo graphs may be older, however, he is 8 years older then I and his company pay half as much for a better plan (Kaiser HMO1 vs Kaiser HMO3). It's not right no matter how TriNet tries to explain it away.
  • Tiffany, our Client Success Partner is particularly useless, as was her predecessor. TriNet will mess up benefit deductions and take 4 months to correct them. The annual CA Labor and IWC posters we need in Spanish, every year it's a battle we still do not have 2020 correct posters.
  • Our health insurance is no longer a savings. I received a quote TriNet would not match; therefore it would be more efficient to go back to performing HR, payroll, and insurance on our own. Come next Jan 1st this is likely what we will do.
If a company is not set up to perform payroll and HR they may consider TriNet. TriNet is very disorganized and costly so a small company starting out would benefit. A manual assembly manufacturer, with a staff of Spanish speakers who are not computer savvy, get the short end of the stick.
For me personally it's is fine, I use the computer daily, I can manipulate spreadsheets. However, my accountant just spent 1.5 days printing W-2s for each of our assemblers because if you sign up for medical benefits you are automatically signed into electronic W-2s.
Read Teresa Bowmar's full review
Judith Logsdon | TrustRadius Reviewer

The Most Viable Management Tool

TriNet is being utilized across the whole organization. We utilize TriNet as a co-employer for volume purchasing power, HR and liability expertise, ease of payroll, available benefits, time and cost savings.
  • Benefits - Volume purchasing power allows TriNet to put together extensive plan choices; benefit expertise saves client time and money in both shopping for and administering benefit plans.
  • Payroll - TriNet will always ensure that employees are paid appropriately and timely and that all payroll taxes are submitted appropriately and timely.
  • Because TriNet corporate employees cannot be named as trusted advisors at a client location, HR Passport is not designed well to accommodate the former corporate employee who later becomes an employee of a client. With the number of work-site employees now co-employed under the TriNet umbrella, this issue needs to be corrected, as it will happen with more frequency.
TriNet fits well with a variety of industries. Payroll expertise can be extremely beneficial when a company has a variety of payroll classifications and/or a larger number of employees. From a liability perspective, there would certainly be some industries that TriNet, or any PEO, would most likely not want to contract, but a healthy mix of work comp codes is a positive. The relationship between TriNet and the client company works best when the client company is engaged and recognizes the expertise afforded to them.
Our Implementation Specialist and the team stuck with us like glue. The Client Success Partner and Human Capital Business Partner are proactive and communicative. Call Center reps are helpful. Our Human Capital Business Partner will provide expertise at any time with any HR process. Other than the HR Passport technology glitch mentioned earlier, HR Passport is very helpful for employee communication and time savings.
Just in the year that we have been contracted with TriNet, we have seen improvements in HR Passport, but there are still a few sticking points. Being able to contact the call center and get someone on the telephone for assistance at the moment is huge.
Read Judith Logsdon's full review
Jay Amato | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2020

Great tool for getting new companies on the right track!

We are a small ad-tech startup. I selected TriNet before we hired our first full-time employee to provide HRIS, low-cost benefits, payroll, compliance and HR support. It became the backbone of our employee programs and financial tracking. Over the course of the year we’ve successfully on boarded 7 executives.
  • Payroll
  • I9 management
  • Self service editing and real time posting of changed info
  • Org management is terrible
I believe it’s a must have for start ups from day one. It’s a strong backbone to grow with. While I’ve never used in a larger org, I’ve run some very large companies and the lack of a fully integrated work flow tool to automate new hire process from recruitment, background check, offer and on boarding really limits TriNet's application.
I believe the customer success role should be a deeper skill set and not just a wrangler for resources. Also, that person, while helpful and pleasant, basically throws issues to specialists and leaves as opposed to being part of the solution and even assisting in managing resolution.
It does not seem like it was architectured as an integrated tool but rather is an amalgam of acquisitions and skunk work development.
Read Jay Amato's full review
Wanda Chatman | TrustRadius Reviewer

TriNet Overview

TriNet is our HR system of choice. It is used to onboard new employees, house employee data, and process payroll. We also use it for reporting.
  • TriNet makes onboarding really easy. The new I9 process is great. IoT is great because you can update the system before their start date.
  • Payroll is a breeze with TriNet. As 1st-time user I was really worried, but it was so simple and so user-friendly. I really appreciate the format/design.
  • Accuracy in information housed. I have had a hard time getting my companies PTO time to update correctly. It does not calculate CO time correctly and it is not easy to update.
  • Reporting. While it seems to have improved with the new use of the workforce analyst tool, it still is not easy to run reports.
Dani and Allison are amazing!!! Anytime I need help, anytime I get stuck, anytime I mess up (and that is more often of not), they always come to the rescue. They never make me feel bad about an error on my part and they tried to hard to make sure I have on the spot support. Both are really awesome to work with. If I can't get them for whatever reason, any TriNet rep that I have spoken to also does a fantastic job!
Read Wanda Chatman's full review
Patrick Shaw | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 23, 2020

Small Business Customer: TriNet Gave us a Pathway to Cost Effective Healthcare and Super Easy Payroll Support

Monthly payroll reporting and as a PSE for better/more affordable healthcare coverage. Impossible to secure affordable healthcare coverage as a small company. Increasingly cost prohibitive on the individual market in NC for owners.
  • Great portal for core payroll functionality.
  • Useful and effective reporting.
  • Company on-boarding blinds spots, huge pain point in year 1 cutover.
  • Loss of history from old payroll provider onto Trinet; no assistance for old payroll provider (not your problem but more consultative guidance would be helpful).
  • Cost competitive
  • Great, usable digital tools
  • Helpful accessible staff; great as a small company
No comments
Easier access to common reports.
Read Patrick Shaw's full review
Robin Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

Very Satisfied

It is our payroll processing company as well as our HR advisors and health care group insurance provider.
  • Mostly very responsive to questions
  • Knowledgeable about HR Issues
  • Promptness of working on terminations
  • Providing the right number of posters
Overall efficiency of processing payroll and reporting. As stated, the termination process is too long. The time to be able to terminate an employee is way too long and the system to do it is not very clear.
The response time on terminations is way too slow. If I have an employee that I want to release ASAP, it still takes several hours to get the numbers to be able to cut a check and release the employee.
Again, the termination process is not very user friendly as well as the benefits enrollment system.
Read Robin Silva's full review
Kimberly Schick | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

TriNet Review

TriNet is used throughout our entire organization. We have 6 companies using TriNet currently.
  • Payroll is great and very easy to process.
  • PTO is easy to use, our employees and managers love the ease of it and the email notifications.
  • My payroll admin from TriNet is very attentive to me and replies to my questions in a timely manner.
  • Allowing the Admin User Company to correct PTO in the system directly and not relying on TriNet to correct the starting balances.
  • Allowing the Admin User Company to enter deductions into the system directly and not relying on TriNet to do it.
We have used TriNet for almost 15 years and we have grown with them. They keep the benefits pricing down so our employees have better choices to pick from.
My payroll administrator Lori is wonderful, as well as Lana our HR Consultant - love these ladies. My score for them alone would be 10 but overall customer service with the TriNet Perform was not up to par with regards to TriNet Perform. We are continuing to struggle with this application.
TriNet is easy to use on both the employee and the employer side. The only questions I get are PTO questions, but TriNet has updated that panel and I am not getting as many questions on that as in the past.
Read Kimberly Schick's full review
LEE SMITH | TrustRadius Reviewer

TriNet Review

We use TriNet to process our payroll and be our HR and Benefits provider.
  • The timekeeping module and mobile application is a big plus for us.
  • Benefit selection was an easy understandable process for me.
  • The payroll is a bit restrictive. I couldn't seem to get my first PR Rep to understand a deduction I needed for the company officer on the payroll. I gave up then was shortly transferred to a new rep. I haven't brought up the issue again.
  • Currently not using the Paid Time off module. I was given 2 choices and have not chosen either yet. I am still approving time off internally, but the application on the paychecks works fine.
TriNet is suited to those medium-sized companies that want a full-service payroll and human resource provider.
The price point may be an issue for some smaller companies that are doing without and will continue to do without.
I did not have any issues with the integration to TriNet. It was a very easy process with plenty of support and all the training needed.
TriNet is very user-friendly. The employees also believe the mobile application is easy to use for them.
Read LEE SMITH's full review
March 10, 2020

Not Worth the Cash and Time - Beware Small Businesses

TriNet is a PEO service that we use for all aspects of our company's HR functions.
  • Benefits options are very good with many options for choice on dental and vision.
  • Transition services from your current system is a nightmare. They are not well equipped to do this well.
  • If you are a government contractor and all of the rules and regs that go with that, this PEO is NOT for you.
  • Customer service is laughable.
  • The TriNet timekeeping system and its integration back into their payroll platform is terrible and that is being generous.
TriNet was highly rated online and, as a publicly-traded company, seemed to have the bona fides that we were searching for. Unfortunately, there has not been one element of this firm that has been worth the very high premium that we pay for services.

As a small government contractor, we were searching for a firm that could take the many hours we spent handling these issues off of our owners' plate. However, even though we pay a fee that is equivalent to a full time employee, we are still handling payroll integrations, healthcare signups and payments, FSA, 401K signups and withholds and so many other things. In fact, between all of the TriNet errors, employee complaints/questions, and still having to manage all of these programs that we pay TriNet to manage, we actually spend more time now than before handling HR issues. And if that is not bad enough, the customer service is horrible. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.
They have not. They are slow on response and usually have to refer problems to "higher ups" or technical teams which often never respond.
Clunky and unuseful platform that actually creates more work than it relieves.
March 09, 2020

Quality with room to improve

TriNet is used by our Finance/HR department. It addresses our payroll, benefits management, and HR employer partner needs.
  • The payroll submission process is user-friendly.
  • PTO accrual and usage is handled well and removes the need for manual tracking on my end.
  • When I have special HR requests, I typically get quick and detailed responses and support.
  • When I request information from my rep, there are time when they place the burden of research back on me instead of doing the leg work themselves.
  • I would like to see better response times when I have questions.
TriNet is a big help to us when it comes to payroll, PTO tracking, and HR support. TriNet could definitely improve when it comes to benefits management. The site for choosing your plan options if you have an eligible life status change is not easy to use and I cannot confidently select the best benefits options with the lack of functionality and information provided on the benefits site.
Adria was the first rep that I worked with and she was fantastic. She set the bar high and then I was matched with another rep that seemed lazy and would do the bare minimum and would give me responses that led to me having to do more research afterward. Now, I have a rep in the same time zone as me, but she seems to be less accessible than either of the two reps I worked with up to this point. Even if it's going to take longer to address a question I have, I appreciate open communication and not to feel like I've been forgotten about.
Everything on the admin side is great and easy to use, except I-9 verifications. The benefits selection side for individuals is very difficult to use and needs serious improvement. I would recommend looking at how ADP and other providers make their site user-friendly for end-users.
February 26, 2020

Great offering for a small company or startup

We utilize TriNet across the entire organization and the platform helps with managing the recruiting process, employee onboarding, benefits enrollment, and payroll.
  • TriNet provides small employers with cost-effective access to health and medical plans that would be difficult or expensive to obtain otherwise.
  • TriNet's recruiting platform creates a seamless workflow between candidates, recruiting, hiring managers and human resources, saving significant time in managing the hiring and onboarding process.
  • As the co-employer, TriNet handles many of the administrative tasks necessary to comply with state laws, specifically as it relates to the handling of various state and/or local payroll taxes.
  • TriNet Expense, used for reimbursement of employee expenses, is significantly behind top class providers, such as Concur or Expensify. TriNet would be better off partnering with an existing quality provider.
  • While responsive to questions, the account management or client management process seems nonexistent.
TriNet is great for a small company with little time or desire to handle the administrative tasks related to payroll and benefits enrollment. Larger companies may find it cost-effective to self-manage the benefits, but I am not sure where the breakpoint is.
TriNet has been helpful during the open enrollment process and responsive to questions. We've used TriNet for nearly 18 months and have yet to be contacted directly by an account manager to understand our company and any pinch points.
I find the recruiting, HR, benefits, and payroll areas to be relatively easy to use. The one feature holding down the rating is TriNet Expense.
January 31, 2020

Reduced the time HR spent on administrative tasks

TriNet is used across the whole organization, for employees that live in the United States (except Hawaii). Because our entire company works remotely, TriNet allows us to hire and administer payroll and benefits to these employees.
  • Automate payroll.
  • User-friendly interface/portal.
  • Implementation of BSS wasn't very smooth.
  • Sometimes running reports are tricky (but it is an improvement).
TriNet is very reliable and automates a lot of the daily business and HR aspects for company employees. They definitely alleviate a lot of the work that it would take for us to hire employees in multiple cities/states. There is a lot of things to consider and it's not an easy task. TriNet does a good job of trying to keep our company up to date with the latest regulations and continues to improve its systems. But sometimes it is difficult to get guidance or answers to our questions.
For the most part, TriNet is timely. But when we do experience problems that are our of the ordinary and are required to submit a "claim" to IT or technical support, sometimes it takes a long while to get the appropriate help or response.
For the most part, TriNet is easy to use. However, with new implementations, it takes a while to get used to and I find that TriNet is not very good at giving "guidance" or step by step instructions. Maybe our company and colleagues are over-analyzers, but we ask lots of questions and sometimes that's not taken very positively.
January 31, 2020

Small business that tried TriNet for one year.

I use TriNet for payroll, benefits, and workers comp. Those were the main reasons I decided to use it. Plus, it works well for us since we hire employees that work from home in their different states so, we don't have to go file in each state to hire that employee. It addresses those problems for us by making it easier to hire employees.
  • Expenses
  • Payroll entering
  • Employee coordinator doesn't always have answers or could take a while to get back to me.
  • You changed your rules, and I can't bring on another company with 30% ownership that has one employee.
TriNet was really working well for me, until we had benefit rate renewals, and I guess one of our employees has high claims and our healthcare rates trippled making healthcare pretty much unaffordable. So, now I'm looking elsewhere at other payroll companies, where our three employees would be part of a bigger group, and we wouldn't have this healthcare problem in the future.
TriNet support did a great job teaching me the online system and everything that goes into that. TriNet is still pretty complicated for the average person, but over time one learns it. I do like the constant customer support. If I ever need anything, I can reach out and get questions answered.
It's very easy to log on and approve expenses and submit payroll in TriNet--basic things like that. If I make any mistakes, I can call and have those fixed.
My employees seem to have an easy time submitting reimbursements and stuff like that. I like all the reports TriNet generates for me, and all my company info is very accessible.
January 22, 2020

The better Payroll/HR option

We use it for payroll and HR, such as workers comp, healthcare benefits and PTO. It's used by all employees. It allows us to not worry about these components of our business and focus on what we're good at.
  • Healthcare benefit options and costs
  • Dedicated account managers that respond quickly and address problems
  • Reporting capabilities
We had a workers comp issue that TriNet handled very efficiently and professionally every step of the way. They allow us to be hands off with explaining benefits. Easy payroll interface and adjustments. Good for a company that doesn't have someone dedicated to HR.
Having come from ADP TotalSource I can personally say the communication and support is much better. I haven't had any complaints with TriNet's customer service. I feel like a valued customer.
The online interface is pretty good, I just don't like the reporting options.
January 21, 2020

TriNet is a load off my shoulders.

We use TriNet as our payroll and benefits department. It offloads this work and ensures we are in compliance. I typically am the only manager within TriNet, but it allows me to perform the needed actions in payroll and benefits areas without impacting my other job responsibilities. We are a small team, so TriNet helps by offloading this work.
  • Ease of use
  • Organized website interface
  • Better explanation of benefits for employees that have questions. TriNet is not good at helping my employees choose the best plans for them.
  • Up-front descriptions of the available healthcare plans.
TriNet is an easy-to-use solution to provide HR, payroll, and access to benefits to teams that do not wish to take on this burden themselves. Our small firm has access to great healthcare plans that are easy to implement that we otherwise would not without a service like TriNet.
TriNet customer service is great in almost all scenarios. We really just found their ability to breakdown healthcare plans to be insufficient for helping in choosing or forecasting the cost of a plan for our employees. But in regards to payroll and other HR functions, they are always available to solve our questions quickly.
TriNet is very user friendly. The online portal allows me to manage my HR, payroll, and benefits within my business without taking away from my other day-to-day roles within the company. It is also quite easy to hire and on-board employees through their portal, which helps to ensure our business is always meeting requirements for documentation and taxes.
January 20, 2020

TriNet helps us grow!

TriNet is being used across our whole organization of 12 employees. TriNet is the first PEO we've worked with. We wanted to move to a PEO in an effort to streamline payroll and benefits. As we've grown and professionalized over the past year, the HR functions have become increasingly helpful, as more HR / compliance questions have come up, and we do not have any HR experts in-house.
  • Whenever we have a compliance-related question, TriNet takes the time to do necessary research and offers a thorough and clear answer. TriNet also reaches out if they see a potential compliance issue. This is all very helpful, as state and federal labor laws are often changing, and it can be hard to keep up.
  • TriNet streamlines the onboarding process. Everything is stored electronically in one place, savings everyone tedious paperwork.
  • It would be great if there was a function where all employees could see a calendar of team time off / who is off on which day.
  • The reporting section can be difficult to navigate.
TriNet is great for a growing company. There are many functions through the TriNet platform that help streamline our business, and the HR team has been a great resource to us, with new questions and scenarios arising more frequently as we grow. TriNet is expensive compared to some of its competitors and a company in its earlier stages might do fine with a less comprehensive platform. Also it would be great if there was a built-in Expense function. We tried the TriNet Expense platform but it is not built-in, and we moved away from it after several months (not user friendly, lacking reporting capabilities).
We get great support, however sometimes resolution takes longer than we would hope.
The platform is easy to use, the reporting section is harder to navigate.
March 31, 2020

TriNet makes Human Resources effortless!

• Benefits Administration
  • Tax Administration
  • Payroll
  • Retirement Services
  • Customer Service
  • Admin Access on the mobile app
TriNet customer service is impeccable. Jessica S. and Rosalind H. are the best!
There is never any delay in resolving an issue. It's one of the best things about TriNet.
If I can manage to use it, anyone can.
March 03, 2020

TriNet Review

TriNet is being used for our whole USA-based organization for payroll and employee benefits.
  • Very responsive and quick to find solutions
  • For what we have been using TriNet for, there haven't been any issues and we are satisfied.
I think TriNet is a great solution for outsourced payroll and benefits. It's also a great plus that they handle all payroll tax filings under their name and take full responsibility for it. It's very user-friendly, quick responsive customer support, and comprehensive benefit plans for employees. It's a bit pricey but you are also getting what you pay for.
I have had many questions over my year+ of using TriNet, and I have always received very quick responses, whether by email or phone, with easy to understand and implement answers.
I'm very happy with the payroll and employee-managing functions. I am still trying to understand the new workforce that went into effect a few months back.
February 28, 2020

Great service for small companies

We use TriNet for all our HR activities like hiring, payrolls, benefits, managing expenses and PTO.
  • Workers benefits
  • Payments
  • They charge for part time employees like full time
  • More user friendly benefits system
TriNet is appropriate if you are a small company and don't want to deal with HR. TriNet helps us with benefits (like health insurance and 401K), paychecks, expense and PTO management. We found out that their immigration service is not that helpful.
It's saving me time and enables me to be competitive with worker benefits. The fact that the system enables you to do things online saves a lot of time. It helps us also to be sure that we are compliant with all HR requirements.
Easy to use for the management team and for the employees.
February 28, 2020

TriNet works for us!

Our organization as a whole is using TriNet. Currently, we have no issues with TriNet. It is very easy to navigate. On-boarding is very simple and straight forward. TriNet helps us to organize our employee data, access all employees' needed information easily, and pay our employees with one simple upload.
  • The process to enter a new hire is very simple and easy to navigate.
  • Submitting payroll is very easy and does not involve a lot of cumbersome steps.
  • The TriNet team that we have is always just a call away. Even if our direct contact are not available anyone who answers the phone is always able to help.
  • I would like to see some of the added features be free to clients. It would be nice to receive all platforms and classroom-based training on different topics at a cheaper cost or free.
  • Workforce analytics is not user friendly. I liked the old reporting system much better.
  • It would be nice to access more information for my employees without them having to call the Employee Solutions Center. IE W2s
Well suited for medium-sized businesses.
They are always just an email away!
Very simple and user friendly.
January 28, 2020

Pretty, Pretty Good

It helps abstract away our need to manage employee payroll taxes and state tax and workers comp compliance. It's been very helpful as a complete HR solution in terms of managing employees and also tracking employee-related expenses.
  • Reporting features
  • Support
  • Some reports are too complicated
  • Support for independent contractors
TriNet is great for small companies looking to essentially outsource their HR functions. I would use TriNet again for any business with less than 100 employees for sure. I think for larger companies that can negotiate for good group insurance or self-insure, and that have dedicated HR departments, the value probably isn't as great.
They've been prompt and helpful whenever I've had questions. The on-boarding experience was very good.
Basic features are easy to use. Some of the reporting features took a while to figure out.
January 28, 2020

Excellent tool to manage all of your payroll and benefit needs

TriNet is used for all of our Payroll and Benefits including 401K for all employees in the company
  • Very easy and efficient payroll processing each pay period
  • Easy to onboard new employees
  • More timely integration with health insurance companies
TriNet is especially good for small to medium size companies with limited payroll and HR resources. Provides great access to affordable benefits for employees.
Excellent customer service and very timely responding. Very knowledgeable representatives.
Very easy to use, menu selections are very self-explanatory and easy to navigate
January 24, 2020

TriNet is Superior!

TriNet is used across our whole organization for payroll, human resources, health, dental, vision insurance and 401k.
  • Payroll processing
  • Employee Health, Dental & Vision insurance
  • Retirement accounts
  • Faster report availability
  • Immediate payroll invoice estimates
Great for companies with employees in multiple states with different payroll tax laws. Great way to control health insurance costs by being part of a larger pool of employees. Great for companies that don't have or want a full time HR employee.
Our client success partner always responds to our questions quickly. TriNet allows us to focus on running our business rather than keep up with laws in multiple states regarding payroll and payroll taxes.
I've used ADP and Insperity. TriNet is easier to use and more affordable.
January 20, 2020

TriNet Review

The whole company uses TriNet as a PEO company for payroll, human resources and health insurance.
  • Customer service rep Michelle M. is excellent. She responds quickly to emails and is always helpful if she can't help with my question.
  • The new reporting section has improved.
  • I would like to be able to print out employee pay stubs all at one time instead of having to go into each employee and print the pay stub. I like to keep a copy for our records.
  • Lower the Admin fee.
Michelle M. is excellent!
Some reports are not easy to find, and printing pay stubs, as I previously discussed, is challenging.

Employee demographic data (271)
Employment history (302)
Job profiles and administration (286)
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (351)
Organizational charting (245)
Organization and location management (240)
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.) (326)
Pay calculation (460)
Support for external payroll vendors (5)
Benefit plan administration (468)
Direct deposit files (432)
9.2
Salary revision and increment management (374)
Reimbursement management (223)
Approval workflow (232)
Balance details (286)
Annual carry-forward and encashment (224)
View and generate pay and benefit information (441)
Update personal information (452)
View company policy documentation (382)
Employee recognition (121)
View job history (318)
Tracking of all physical assets (1)
Report builder (302)
Pre-built reports (354)
Ability to combine HR data with external data (171)
6.6
New hire portal (375)
Manager tracking tools (215)
Corporate goal setting (39)
Individual goal setting (42)
Line-of sight-visibility (40)
Performance tracking (41)
Performance plans (79)
6.1
Performance improvement plans (78)
6.4
Review status tracking (75)
Review reminders (79)
5.8
Multiple review frequency (3)
Candidate ranking (1)
Candidate search (30)
6.2
Candidate development (27)
6.7
Job Requisition Management (30)
Company Website Posting (1)
5.5
Publish to Social Media (24)
Job Search Site Posting (32)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (1)
Applicant Tracking (34)
6.7
Notifications and Alerts (38)

About TriNet

TriNet provides small and medium size businesses (SMBs) with full-service HR solutions tailored by industry. The vendor aims to free SMBs from HR complexities by offering access to human capital expertise, benefits, risk mitigation and compliance, payroll and real-time technology. From Main Street to Wall Street, TriNet's goal is to empower SMBs to focus on what matters most—growing their business.