Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
We use TriNet as the PEO for our entire company. They manage our payroll (and related taxes and rules), HR, and labor compliance. It enables us to focus on our core business and outsource functions we are not experts at.
- They are experts at HR, payroll, and labor compliance laws.
- Their process is streamlined and they are constantly learning and improving
- They develop and provide user-friendly technology to enable our employees to be self-supported.
- They offer us benefits as a much larger company to attract the best employees.
- Over the years, we saw a lot of changes with their account management personnel, and that was our biggest complaint, as we had to bring new people up to speed often.
- Their 401K plan administration could be improved as it is currently provided by one of their partner first that isn't as customer-focused.
- Despite their size and negotiating power, their negotiated medical insurance rates have been going up annually considerably.
The account manager can make a very big difference and we are fortunate to have a fantastic resource who has helped advocate, prioritize, and help us resolve any issues quickly and effectively. The only reason it's not a 10 is that we have found it can be a hit and miss in the past with others and this role is critical, and we have found that the level of service hasn't been consistent between all of the ones we have worked with.
Very user friendly software. I wish they had a better Performance/Review management offering.
- We have been able to stay ahead of HR and labor compliance issues.
- They have been trusted advisors on employee issues.
- They have enabled us to recruit and provide better benefits to our employees.