Overall Satisfaction with UberConference
We use UberConference across the organization to communicate with clients, prospects, and partners. I personally use it as a critical platform supporting sales efforts, and our team uses it primarily to share reports with clients. It allows us to work with clients all over the world easily and affordably.
- I appreciate being able to select a local phone number: it adds credibility and convenience for in-market clients/prospects.
- I like being able to customize the hold music. One of our employees wrote and produced custom hold music for Anvil, which generates discussion and engagement as an ice-breaker.
- The screen sharing is easy-to-use and is far more reliable than in the past. Prospects and clients do not have to download any app to make it work properly.
- UberConference does make regular updates but could do a better job informing users. For example, screen sharing changed, and I thought the platform didn't work, but I didn't realize I had to highlight an option to make it work. Not intuitive, but now that I know, it's all good.
- Initially, the platform was not compatible with any browser other than Chrome, and even then, it was inconsistent. It's improved dramatically since then.
- UberConference has helped manage our conferencing costs, as compared with alternatives.
- UberConference is easy to use, so adoption is robust.
- UberConference allows us to communicate effectively across our client base.
As I've mentioned, I have had issues in the past that could have been avoided with better communication, but support has been helpful overall.
Do you think Dialpad Ai Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Meetings's feature set?
Did Dialpad Ai Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Dialpad Ai Meetings again?