Overall Satisfaction with Uberflip
We use Uberflip as a blog stream to house all of our content marketing as well as social media marketing messages. It is being used by our marketing department. Uberflip is great at bringing all of our content together into one aesthetically pleasing stream so users are able to jump between video, blogs, Facebook, Instagram, etc. all in one place. It also addresses the issue of having duplicate content on our website, by opening a new window for our blog it increases our SEO.
- Creates a central hub for content across multiple platforms.
- Prevents duplicate content by opening a new page away from website.
- Provides key metrics for all different areas of our blog and content.
- Provides CTAs to be scattered throughout stream and customized
- Totally customized streams.
- Uberflip could use a search function. It currently does not have one.
- You're currently not able to create custom categories in their standard plan, which we're on.
- Increased the number of page views per visit to our blog.
- Increased opportunities to capture acquisitions through CTAs
Uberflip was our first attempt at breaking away from WordPress. It was great switching from a standard scroll, boring blog look to Uberflip's new more aesthetic look that encourages further viewing of more articles.
Their customer service team is incredible. I cannot explain how much it means to have a team that will pass you onto their developers when there is a bug on the website rather than just saying "thanks for finding, we'll fix it soon". They actually put you through a trouble shooting process and are there to answer questions anytime. Love these guys.
Uberflip is great because it gives a Pinterest feel to our blog which our audience loves. They also have an INCREDIBLE customer service team. I've yet to deal with another company that has as good of a customer service team as Uberflip. They're constantly working to improve the site and fix customer issues.