Overall Satisfaction with UKG Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro)
UKG is our HRIS system. It is utilized by finance (payroll specifically), HR and talent teams. Additionally, we utilize employee self service, so all employees have access as well. We utilize the WFM time clock and UKG Core for payroll and HRIS needs. We also use recruiting, on-boarding, performance and perception.
- I love the customization available in UKG. Being able to capture our company's idiosyncrasies through platform configuration is a huge win.
- At a previous job, I processed payroll through the back office. Currently, I process payroll through the web. Though I miss aspects of the back office, payroll processing in the web is extremely easy! The processes are fast-paced and stream-lined and take away a lot of the manual steps in back office.
- I think UKG is really just an easy product to use. Everything is located in a place that makes sense. The interface is clean and I can usually figure out things that I am unsure about on my own.
- The WFM timeclock needs a lot of work. I am disappointed in the lack of functionality and specifically the reporting! Not being completely tied to BI is a huge loss because we would use that functionality so frequently. Additionally, the PTO not linking to core is a miss.
- Customer service needs work. Sometimes I talk to reps who are very knowledgeable and other times, I feel like I know more than the service team. Additionally, when there are questions about the time clock, there are not enough customer service reps who are knowledgeable about the product.
- We originally signed with UKG so we could utilize Position Management, however that product is still not up to par to give us what we need in a Position Management product. The service teams have all recommended us to NOT use the current module.
- Managing all HRIS functionality in 1 shot has been extremely helpful and beneficial.
- Being able to maintain our platform-configured very specific data item for our company has been a huge cost-saver in regards to tracking correct data and reporting on that data.
Other than system outages, I typically do not have problems with UKG page performance and report running.
Sometimes support is great and sometimes support is sub par. There is no consistency. BI and WFM support need a lot of work