UltiPro is our payroll and HCM information center. It is used by all departments across our whole organization. In day-to-day use, UltiPro is seen by managers and employees as the center for requesting vacation, managing timesheets, and reviewing pay records.
- SaaS product that doesn't need your IT staff to manage updates
- Easy to use employee front end that can be managed without too much technical support
- Security that permeates the system making sure that data is always secured from inappropriate users
- While the core HR and Payroll data are centralized, data from the modules (UTA, Onboarding, etc.) often don't share enough with the core and be difficult to support "seamless" use
- Browser support is still centered around IE and could be better at being agnostic
- Definite payroll efficiency improvements from our previous system allowing with better integration with Accounting and other ancillary services.
While decisions to stay are often based on how entrenched your data is, lack of integration between the core and the modules makes the system less attractive than it could be. I have definite hope in the upgrades (recruiting and onboarding) that I'm seeing and looking for those to be delivered soon to be deal maker.
Good payroll and HR solution with definite improvements coming in the near term.