UltiPro is being implemented for our US and Canada operations - not for Mexico. We are leaving SAP and ADP and now converting to UltiPro. We just went live with Canada but have a lot of work to do for US. We expect it to be a cost savings after implementation.
- Great user interface - much kinder than SAP or ADP
- One system to view employee info, benefits and pay stubs
- Easy security setup - don't need to use IT
- Nice reporting tools - both standard reports and BI
- .Net portal doesn't' contain all the functionality of the back office
- Customizations popped up during implementation that were unexpected
- Still in implementation phase - hard to judge yet
We selected Ultipro for its look and feel.
We're just now implementing - I don't even want to think of not renewing! All steam forward...
Great user interface and simple configuration and security setup. Still needs some work to make the .net portal as useful as it appeared in the demos