Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
We currently use UltiPro as an HRIS, payroll system, time management, performance management and for benefits management. The entire organization is now using it to enroll in benefits and for time management.
- UltiPro is a cost effective HRIS solution for our size company. It houses all the pertinent information that we need.
- It is relatively easy to use for those that are used to other HRIS solutions.
- It is a one-stop communication tool, especially useful for those employees that do not have a company email address
- The reporting tool, while comprehensive if you are using the COGNOS application, the fields are not always intuitive or easy to find.
- Ultimate really needs to work on employee date functionality. It is VERY difficult to get history of actions out of UltiPro. Seems that the Job History tab could be re-configured to be easier to understand at a glance.
- The new WFM platform still needs a LOT of work. There is VERY limited reporting capability and lots of glitches
I personally have worked with SAP in the past and liked it. I did not make the decision to choose Ultipro, but it has been a decent system for what we need. I think as we learn more, it will only get better
I think it is well suited for our organization that doesn't need a "Cessna", we just need a prop plane at this point. Also, we don't have a lot of employees with very complicated payrolls. We do, however, have a large population of employees that are NOT computer literate, therefore, any electronic solution is going to have its negatives.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The HRIS part
- Standard reporting
- Any reporting from WFM
- BI Reporting
Yes - Works pretty well for employees. It could stand to use some upgrades for managing employees.