UltiPro - CORE HR, Payroll Processing and Time Reporting
Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
We currently use UltiPro for HR, Payroll, Benefits, Open Enrollment, Performance Management, Recruiting, On Boarding, Talent Management and UTM (Ultimate Time Management). We use UltiPro across our entire organization to pay all of our employees, we also pay our retirees their pension payments from our DB plan.
We've only been LIVE since October 2014 but no major business problems encountered yet.
- We use the PTO request feature within UTM to manage our employees' PTO and their remaining PTO balances after they have schedule/planned PTO days throughout the year.
- Payroll processing model is simple and straight forward, easy to change individual check (earnings and benefit deductions) information in the middle of the pay cycle, you don't have to reject the entire payroll and start over.
- The reporting writing tool/capability within BI (Business Intelligence) is fantastic.
- Could improve on importing various earnings and benefit deduction "time clock" imports, making it easier to attach or delete items during the pay cycle.
- Resetting "prior year" settings (i.e. accumulators, goal limits, etc..) is somewhat hard to understand and complex for various tax groups.
- UTM has gotten better with the past couple of upgrades but there are still some things that could/should be easier to do in UTM.