Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
Takes way too long to get resolution on cases. Staff are not always well trained or are new to UltiPro. Special projects can take months to get done.
UltiPro is being used as our HCM and Payroll system across the organization. It provides a single point of access for all employee data. It provides functionality to complete HR and Payroll related transactions as well as managing performance and development.
- Salary review functionality is good. Being able to provide managers with a "worksheet" with their budget and real-time calculation of the costs as they determine salary increases.
- Ability to do journaling for goals helps with increasing the frequency of goal updates and communication between the employee and their manager.
- Having multiple languages available for our employees is very nice.
- Responsiveness for service cases and questions is not good. It seems that the staff at UltiPro, particularly in the customer service areas, are stretched thin and/or very new to the product so their knowledge is lacking. They typically have to check with someone else to get you an answer and that just adds more time.
- It takes way too long to get special projects completed due to a perceived lack of resources.
- The UTM module is very powerful, but very complex. There needs to be more expertise in UTM to support customers.
UltiPro is not for a smaller company. It does require a lot of administration. A larger company that has an HRIS administrator would probably have a better experience. The functionality within UltiPro is great and we chose it because of the broad functionality. However, the learning curve is very difficult.