"VWO helped me see a 200% increase in conversion rate"https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingVWOUnspecified8.11281012018-08-21T20:58:03.763Z
Overall Satisfaction with Visual Website Optimizer
We use VWO for our product's website. We started with a mere CTA button and A/B tests and now have moved on to Split URL and multivariate tests. Now, most of the things which go into the website are first thoroughly tested using VWO to make a data-driven decision rather than just relying on guts.
- Their UI for creating tests is brilliant. Does not require coding knowledge to set up basic to intermediate tests.
- VWO's support team is one of the primary reasons to stick with them. They are very fast and always provide an in-depth solution.
- The targeting options are good too, they give you the liberty to test a different set of audiences as well.
- There is a problem with creating responsive tests. The process involves creating two sets of test for mobile and web audiences. Which is time-consuming.
- Their reporting could be better. At times there is just too much data to see on the reporting page and the viewer gets confused.
- The tests are slow to load on slow networks. Which gives away the purpose at the start itself.
- We were just going by guts back then. After VWO we have tested each and everything which goes on the website.
- We have increased our conversion rate by 200% using just the A/B tests.
We have not used the VWO heat maps feature. We just use it for testing; A/B test, split URL tests, multivariate tests etc.
VWO is best suited for running fast and efficient A/B tests. If you are just starting with A/B testing, it is the easiest option out there. VWO is very cost efficient as well. Haven't worked too much to point out the flaws, but responsive tests are something which I am looking forward to.