Oracle Social Cloud: "Vitrue Review 2011-13 from Tech industry perspective"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-analyticsOracle Social CloudUnspecified7.5591012013-10-31T16:41:35.958Z
- Vitrue was willing to add requests we had to roadmap and push internally to prioritize.
- Tab templates are helpful for regions that don't have big budgets to build everything from scratch.
- Added ability to geo-target tabs and tab modules and built out drop down menu of regions on FB prior to global pages product launching.
- Tab modules weren't as flexible as we'd hoped.
- Things would get added to road map but would often take months to actually get implemented.
- Slow load time on tabs caused issues for us.
Not likely to renew as I'm at a different company now and we're using Sprinklr for our Twitter publishing needs. Facebook has since rolled out Global Pages which allows us to do much of what we needed Vitrue for, natively. Just not necessary anymore to have this platform in play.