Overall Satisfaction with VNC Connect
- Visually see their computer screens and the information needed to properly respond to their questions.
- Transfer files that I might need to work on their financial statements and corporation income tax returns or other reports that they may require. Also to upload files from my computer to update their records.
- Help train clients to use their own accounting software appropriately while having them see first hand on their screens the use of the software interface and how the data is entered and processed by their software.
- It would be helpful to have the ability to see multiple screens as opposed to scrolling over to a second screen.
- There have been times when the client's computer was requiring supervisor authorization to proceed and during this time, my screen was blacked out awaiting the client's computer to get past this authorization. It would be helpful to continue to see the screen and possibly be able to enter the supervisor password remotely.
- I have just used the software for about 1 month and so far so god. I am saving time whenever I can access my client's computers from my desk as opposed to having to leave my office to go to their offices. Saves me time and the client money.
Remote desktop - works well but not as easy to initiate
Teamviewer - works well, easy to initiate but more expensive
Assistance with existing software works well.
I have been asked to update software on a client's computer which requires a supervisor intervention and have not been able to install the software remotely without user intervention as my screen blacks out whenever the requirement of supervisor intervention is required by the remote computer. If there is a reboot required as part of the installation, the connection has to be re-established.