Why you should use Webex App
November 02, 2021

Why you should use Webex App

Saliha Attallah | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Webex App

I was happy with the Webex application, it was my first E-learning experience, it's been used by the department of telecommunication along with our university.
In the beginning, my teacher at the university recommend it for our class to learn a subject that requires the use of the internet, since the internet wasn't available at the university.
Concerning the application design, the signup window is very simple and fast, with a minimum of personal details that attract the user to give it a try.
Once the user account is created, I appreciate how the layout is well organized, the color blue gives a calm feeling.
In addition to the schedule option, that allows me to organize my meeting professionally, especially the duration of the meeting without interruption. So each student will be notified earlier and in a detailed manner about the meeting.
In general, I didn't face any noticeable issues with the application, the quality of voice and video is very fine, and I like the global user experience.
Wish you more success, and I'm eager to experience new innovative features and give you a detailed review so you can improve more the user experience.
  • Scheduling.
  • Voice quality.
  • video quality.
  • Well organized layout.
  • Detailed notification about the meeting.
  • The application design is classic.
  • I recommend to use short video tutorial.
  • I recommend to change the font style to modern one.
  • Noticeable time optimization.
  • Simple user experience.
  • Zoom
So my first videoconference experience was with Webex App, then I used the Zoom application for a while, but I felt limited somehow, especially with the lack of the meeting scheduling feature, and the low level of security. On the other hand, I find that Webex is more secure, and well organized for scheduling.
It's a very useful and professional application, with good innovative features like computer vision.
It gives a good first impression, and desire to use it.
Well organized, with minimum distraction.
The overall design is polished and simple.
Easy to use, practical and help to gain time because of the advanced tools.

Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?

Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?

Would you buy Webex App again?

I gave this rate because of the credibility of the application, it's been a long while existed in the market and it still gives a good performance and satisfied the user expectations.
The high number of participants up to 500 participants, that is a large number that none of the application affords.
High voice and video quality.
The Webex application is suitable when there's a noticeable noise around, so the feature to remove background noise is very useful, but the human voice looks a little bit strange but it's understandable.
Otherwise, the huge amount of features makes me sometimes lost, so I prefer to have a guide that shows me the new features easily, and I hope to be able to customize the toolbar.

Webex App Feature Ratings