Overall Satisfaction with Webex App
We use Webex for collaborating both internally and externally with our vendors, CROs, and partners in clinical trials. It also helps us gather globally during large e-summit or investigator meetings. We are able to share w the whiteboard, take minutes, record meetings, and chat live to make it an interactive session. A lot of our internal trainings are also held on Webex. The app is also very useful and user-friendly especially when I am away on business travel and can log in to a meeting from anywhere using my cellphone. Sometimes there can be connectivity issues and the app will drop me out of the meeting spontaneously. This can be troublesome and can affect productivity. I wish there was a fix for this bug.
- Collaborate both internally and externally on chat.
- Train and Record meetings for a better-detailed session.
- Interactive platform to see if people are paying attention during training.
- Hold meetings globally at ease with different time zones on one platform.
- Have a longer time for a meeting without running into a limited time.
- A better connection so it does not drop you from the meeting.
- Better App and user-friendly things within the App would be great.
- Chat features such as Teams at all times would be great, especially including phone calls within the app.
- ROI is great, cost-effective, and more virtual.
- Many users can use it at one time.
- Can have meetings such as investigator meetings that are usually expensive, all conducted via Webex.
I like Teams a lot too but prefer Webex for any large global meetings because Webex tends to be more securely connected and doesn't have glitches like Teams. People from all parts of the world are being able to connect to Webex much easily than Teams. I can use a chat feature and whiteboard feature while in the meeting to take questions instead of just waiting for someone to speak up. Webex is user-friendly even via the app, which typically functions very well in any part of the world. I can record meetings and send the records efficiently across Outlook or post on Sharepoint.
The support is great but can take time to respond back. I would like to have immediate assistance especially if a critical meeting is happening, we cannot afford to wait for an issue to be fixed. The length of time can be long sometimes but otherwise, I have not experienced any difficulty with support and have really enjoyed using Webex.
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
Would you buy Webex App again?
It is very user-friendly and extremely useful for all clinical training, document review, and meetings whether internally or externally.
It is a great platform for global meetings, interactive sessions, training for GCP and FDA-related material, training attendance. Large panels with different countries and functional areas, a whiteboard to have an interactive session, recorded meetings to refer back to when needed. Can work on a document together. Can also effectively work from anywhere using the app via wifi such as while traveling in a flight for a business purpose.