Webex delivers quickly
January 31, 2022

Webex delivers quickly

Overall Satisfaction with Webex App

My department is currently looking to use Webex to centralize communications and allow the ease of use that instant messaging provides. Currently, we seem to use several different platforms to achieve our communication needs. With Webex we hope to be able to reduce the need for multiple platforms and focus on just the one. We also plan on utilizing the 'spaces' feature to break out our department into the necessary groups.
  • Forming groups (teams, spaces)
  • Creating meetings in Outlook
  • Ease of installation/sign up
  • after a meeting ends, the chat from the meeting is not saved - this was a big one for us as last week we met with an outside vendor and they sent some important links that were gone after the meeting was over. I can see the meeting in the "Calling" tab, but if I right-click and go to "Chat" it just opens a chat with the meeting organizer.
  • The "people outside your company are included in this space" prompt shows persistently even though everyone in the Team has the same email @ -not sure what triggers this
  • some minor "glitchy" things such as the Webex window not re-scaling properly when moving it to a screen with a different zoom level
  • Reduce the need for multiple communications platforms
These programs (including Webex) all do just about the same thing, each with its own little quirks and features. I would not say Webex has any major advantages or disadvantages to the other platforms. Webex is very easy to set up both on desktop and mobile, and very easy to jump right into. It is also nice to easily create teams and spaces for the organization. It is a solid solution that I think most people would be happy with.
I've yet to need support.

Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?

Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?

Would you buy Webex App again?

Webex is straightforward, easy to install/implement, and simply gets the job done.
Pros Webex accomplishes all the basic necessities for a modern meeting platform Webex gets bonus points as well for having the "spaces" focus groups in addition to the "teams" larger groups Cons Does not save meetings chatroom like some other platforms do (such as Microsoft Teams) Some bugs that are minor inconveniences at best. Such as direct chats not opening up to the right person sometimes, and the program window not re-scaling appropriately.

Webex App Feature Ratings