Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
Webex Meetings is used across our organization. It is used for internal meetings, meetings that include external partners, and meetings that include customers and for telemedicine. We use it across various types of devices such as smartphones, workstations, tablets, and higher-end Cisco meeting rooms.
- Quality of voice and video is excellent.
- Compatibility across various devices.
- Easy to use.
- A little better GUI for those that provide support and need to remotely control or exchange files.
- Update Microsoft Outlook without having to restart Outlook.
- Provide persistent meeting space for recurring meetings that would house history documents, agendas, and communications (e.g. chat, Q&A).
- We've been able to offer remote services that we wouldn't have been able to.
- Better communication with remote staff and customers allowing easier and more efficient participation in meetings. Increased attendance.
- Reduced travel costs for remote staff and also for vendors. Vendors can now provide support remotely without the cost of travel and lodging.
While Webex Meetings could still benefit from some improvements, overall I find it is of good quality and easy to use. Some environments like hybrid onsite and cloud configurations are more complex to manage. Our users have been able to benefit from Webex Meetings with relatively little training which shows it is fairly intuitive and easy to use. I find across similar meeting applications Webex Meetings is one of the more reliable and easier to use while providing full functionality support across various platforms.
I haven't had to use Webex Meeting support very much but when I have I usually get a good response.
Webex Meetings is well suited for environments where enterprise quality and reliability is needed. It is also well suited for environments where various types of devices are being used including those not supported by your organization. Webex Meetings can also address varying needs of quality from relatively inexpensive webcams and speakers to expensive high-quality room systems and allow all types to participate in the same meeting. I've used most popular meeting applications and I've found only two of them to be reliable and easy to use, with Webex being one of them. Webex Meetings can be more costly than others but I find this justifiable, as it is generally a better product.