Easy and quick to set up - It will change the way your team work!
February 20, 2021

Easy and quick to set up - It will change the way your team work!

Modules Used

• Expense Management

Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses

My colleagues and myself travel a lot for work and rack up huge piles of receipts. Webexpenses allows us to take photos of the receipts instantly and not worry about holding onto them or losing them. The app is well designed and easy to use; you don't even need to fill in the detail for transactions straight away, you can do it later on.
  • Easy to use app - even for our older less technical employees!
  • Upload system is clear and easy to use.
  • Much easier to keep track of than paper expenses.
  • Size of categories in the app can be hard to read sometimes.
  • Sometimes the app doesn't open first time.
  • Adding employees can sometimes be tricky.
  • Expenses are returned on time more often.
  • Easier to complete on the road.
  • Easier to reimburse employees.
The app and software is very easy to use and even our older less technical employees are able to use it with ease.
Whenever we have had an issue, the team at Webexpenses especially our account manager have always been there to support us.
The claims and approval section of the app is one of the best features and saves a lot of time not only for the external employees but also for the external sales team.
The app does exactly what we were told it would. It's easy and quick to set up and the support from Webexpenses is top notch.
The app is great and I can file receipts and add the detail for the claim later. I also love how quick it is, I can submit a claim and be paid a few days later. I also like the mileage calculator as I can enter start and finish locations and it will calculate the route and mileage for me. I can then alter that route on the map if for example there were delays or traffic that I was routed around. This makes it very fair and transparent.