User-friendly, time-saving travel expense tool

Modules Used

• Travel
  • Invoice Processing

Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses

Webexpenses is used across the whole organization. In my department, it is mostly used for travel reimbursement and process payments done outside the company channels.
The mobile-friendly design makes it easier to upload invoices as you go, you can take a photo of it, and you don't need to worry about traveling with a pile of paper receipts. Also, you can mass upload them from your computer.
Also, with Webexpenses, I get my reimbursements paid quicker than before.
  • Mobile friendly design.
  • Invoice upload is easy.
  • Simple approval flow.
  • Simple to use.
  • Nothing I dislike so far.
  • The company has a transparent and systematic way of paying reimbursement on time.
Intuitive easy to use platforms: Online and App.
I haven't used Webexpenses support yet.
Webexpenses lets me upload invoices right away, and it automatically detects data, so I don't have to type it myself; this saves me time and effort. I only need to review and submit my reimbursement claim the day my business trip ends.
Workflow is a very important feature Selina was looking for.
NexTravel, Salesforce Lightning Platform (formerly Salesforce App Cloud), Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)
It's custom-built to the company needs; once the setup is done, it's very easy and intuitive to use, with no need for yet another system training. You can log in and start using it. It has a phone app that makes everyone's life easier, even uploading your invoices as you go instead of saving piles of receipts.