Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
The whole company are using it to record their commuting and mileage. They also make note of purchases made such as food whilst on shift, car parking tickets, mileage when we take People We Support on drives around the country or trips around the local area. Can claim mileage as well.
- The map that gives you the exact distance between your destinations.
- Collective groups of your expenses - can split into separate different sub categories.
- Does the maths for you.
- A lot of the writing is quite small and hard to read.
- Quite a lot of writing on the pages.
- Colour scheme is a bit dull.
- It has helped and made my calculating of mileage easier.
- It gets sent to my superiors to accept.
- My superiors can view the exact route taken and make sure it is accurate.
Very easy to use and makes it very simple to input your mileage and commuting miles and get paid for it. The maths is done for you and if you put in two locations then they can calculate the exact mileage for you. Works really well and gets sent straight to your superiors.
Have had no need to use the support - it has always worked okay.
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webexpenses again?
It's really useful for tracking the mileage that you use for your car and your way to and on your way back from work. If you put in two different locations it will measure the exact mileage and does the maths for you. Very easy and simple to use and makes it much easier calculating and using your expenses.