We're Loving It!
February 13, 2020
We're Loving It!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with When I Work
We use When I Work as our general work schedule for our team members, as well as a platform to fill open shifts. We have over 40 locations in the Twin Cities and this helps us keep our positions staffed with internal employees, rather than going outside of the organization for short term coverage.
- On-demand customer service.
- Updating the product to meet the demands of the customer.
- We would love to see the functionality of more than one email address per profile.
- With so many managers in our group and so many locations, we would like to have job sites alerts attached to the 'supervisor' security role for when team members pick up shifts. That way every manager doesn't get the alert for every job site.
- We've spent less on external temp agencies.
- It's given our own employees the opportunity to earn overtime.
The only other product we've used for staffing, outside of When I Work, is Outlook. We used shared calendars and sending emails. While the shared calendars worked for a while, the technology was outdated for the demand and emails aren't as efficient for a technology-driven generation that we work in.
I appreciate the chat feature, this makes sure that there is someone always available. We never need to worry about being placed on hold or need to wait for a call back. The representatives that have been assigned to our account have always checked in on a regular basis and provided amazing support and followup.
Do you think When I Work delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with When I Work's feature set?
Did When I Work live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of When I Work go as expected?
Would you buy When I Work again?
It has been great for shift sharing and filling open shifts within our own group. As an organization, we haven't had to spend as much on external temp agencies, because our own team members can see what shifts are available in an easy-to-use platform and are able to pick them up internally.