Overall Satisfaction with Winmo
This software has given us great opportunities to find new customers. It manages to find potential customers through its tools such as segmentation of ideal customers and obtaining high-quality customer lists. The integration with other marketing and CRM software is allowing us to reach companies and obtain higher sales.
- Allows us to view information from companies in the industry to stay on top of industry news and trends.
- It provides a large database of clients and important companies, with the contacts of managers and executive staff.
- Allows us to export the list of contacts and clients to Excel or Salesforce for the weekly reports that we make in the agency.
- I would like it to synchronize with Chrome to search for clients through that browser.
- Sometimes the list is not up to date and shows data of executives who are no longer with those companies.
- I would like the search for potential companies to focus not only on large industries but also on small and local ones, close to our environment.
- I can say that acquiring this software has been profitable for the agency because we have increased our client portfolio, and we have also reduced the hours we used to invest in the search for new clients and contacts. The list of contacts it provides us with is always very useful and they almost always become clients.
Do you think Winmo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Winmo's feature set?
Did Winmo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Winmo go as expected?
Would you buy Winmo again?