Overall Satisfaction with WordPress
- You don't need to know html.
- There are a lot of premade themes to choose from.
- There are plugins available to do just about anything on your site.
- There could be more direct support.
- Some of the themes don't work with specific plugins.
- I'd love to see more widgets available in my current theme.
- It has enabled us to have a good presence.
- We're referral based so it's a great place for our partners to send referrals.
- the contact form is used and well received.
Do you think WordPress delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WordPress's feature set?
Did WordPress live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of WordPress go as expected?
Would you buy WordPress again?
It's great for people who want to create a website and don't know html or coding. It's also fairly inexpensive. I would like to see more plugins and widgets work across various themes. Some themes only have certain ones available, and others don't have the widgets that I want but the theme is what I want. It would be great to have the ability to choose a theme and use ALL widgets and plugins.