Overall Satisfaction with Workday Adaptive Planning
We use it across the company for budgets/forecasts. The department owner is responsible for entering their own budgets, aside from personnel, into the model. It replaced a system that did not work.
- New hires.
- Personnel planning.
- Detailed expense planning.
- Integrated balance sheet, income statement and cashflow.
- Allocation functionality is cumbersome since every time you want to make a change you have to recreate the allocation (i.e. if you need to add or delete a dept in the allocation).
- Whenever we go into a saved locked version, instead of being at the top level, the system opens the next time at the dept level, even if you have never opened any sheets at that dept.
- Provided the CEO with the ability to see the details in the budget.
- Allows for fast changes since it's real time.
- Gives dept owners visibility into their budget and spend.
Do you think Workday Adaptive Planning delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workday Adaptive Planning's feature set?
Did Workday Adaptive Planning live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Workday Adaptive Planning go as expected?
Would you buy Workday Adaptive Planning again?
It's a great tool and user friendly. We haven't even tapped into all the functionality that it offers as we are still working through some integrations and band width only allows for so much to get done.
We use outside consultants (Carlson Management Group) and they have been terrific business partners. June 2021 will be 2 yrs since we signed with them and we are still actively engaged with them.
We were using Oracle EPBCS prior to Adaptive and it sucked. It always broke when we were in crunch mode and Oracle support was lousy. I have used other home grown systems which worked well for the industry we were in. I feel the Workday Adaptive Planning is spot on for budgets/forecasts planning. We are currently working on Dashboards for the Executive team (not rolled out yet) and streamlining the board reports.