Overall Satisfaction with WORKetc CRM
I have personally been using WORKetc for the last 14 months and have found it really improves our project work and development. The desktop interface is intuitive, I love being able to connect comments, discussions, emails, etc to my TODOs and tasks. We use WORKetc in every part of our organisation - from sales quotes and marketing to managing projects and recording time-sheets. We have been able to quickly monitor our own projects and also easily assign times when assisting other staff to their projects. I have just recently started to use the Outlook plugin and have found it really convenient to be able to just attach an email chain to a project or TODO. I know that our MD uses WORKetc for client billing at the end of every week, so our entire business processes have been streamlined and improved. I have worked in IT for many years and have used many CRMs - some which might have been packed with features but were frustrating and difficult to use. WORKetc doesn't get in the way of your work, it simply helps you to get what you need to get done quickly and simply. I know that the team is constantly improving the product and that they listen and actively respond to suggestions and feature requests. I would recommend this product to all small to medium business owners.
- Timesheet management is slick and simple.
- Integration with email systems (Outlook, Gmail) is comprehensive.
- The company is constantly improving the product, listens and responds to customer concerns.
- Mobile apps.
- Android apps could be improved (which I believe they are currently under development)
- Our billing process has been streamlined.
- Managing projects and reviewing timelines is much improved
- Timesheet management and submission has improved.
Because it is tied into our business - we have shaped our processes around it.