January 21, 2014
Score 5 out of 10
Workforce central is being used by the entire HR department for time/scheduling management and payroll. It helps to eliminate any discrepancies between employee and manager regarding time or scheduling.
- Kronos is user friendly. you dont have to have studied rocket science to get it.
- Kronos accuracy is impeaccable. When clocking in and or out accuracy can be the difference between a few cents to a dollar. :)
- Kronos would oftentime not detect a punch in or punch out. This became extremely frustrating as that would result in extra paperwork on the employee's part.
- Kronos would time out within 2 minutes or in the midst of a punch in/out.
- There was increased/decreased employee efficiency. When Kronos worked it was wonderful. When dealing with glitches it takes time away from work to handle administrative issues.
I'm more inclined to use ADP over Kronos as I have encountered fewer issues with the product thus far.