The Backbone of Hourly HR Payroll
- Workforce Timekeeper
- Workforce Scheduler
- Workforce Payroll
- Workforce Analytics
- Kronos is the market leader when it comes to timekeeping and the devices used to support it. There is a reason for that: They work as designed, and they work well.
- Once configured properly, the stability of a WFC server is admirable, considering that the majority of deployments are on Windows Server
- The layout of WFC is very well thought out. It is easy for non-technical personnel to navigate with minor training
- Product Support can be difficult from a back end perspective. Questions regarding database and network infrastructure (network load balancers/VIPs) can drag as it is hard to get their L2 Support team to engage them
- Although this is true of any application that requires a JRE installed to use from the desktop, Kronos is very sensitive to what version of Java you use. Be warned: delay or cancel any updates until they have been vetted on Kronos
- The Kronos devices are great. However, the Workforce Device Manager module is not as hardy and foolproof as the clocks. Good idea, but still needs work.
- increased payroll accuracy
- increased employee efficiency
- improved resource reporting
1)Excellent for timekeeping, especially when used in conjunction with their devices
2)People who need data from Timekeeping will have a field day. There are many reports to choose from, and they are very customizable.
3) This is not for small businesses. I'd say with the server/hardware/support personnel required this is for at least a medium-sized business with over 200 employees (with the majority being hourly)