A good traditional project management tool
Overall Satisfaction with Workfront
It met our needs fairly well, but many felt that they were having to update too much. I believe our project template could have been revised to reduce the number of tasks. It had a lot of functionality we didn't use that we weren't ready to use as an organization that would have benefited us more.
- Workfront does a great job with task management and defining relationships between tasks to provide accurate scheduling and timelines.
- Workfront did a good job giving users an idea of what work was coming versus what they could start on now.
- It would be great to have a checklist functionality that allows people to track steps within a task rather than having too many tasks.
- Scripting ability to automate.
- More customization.
- Visibility of projects and project information.
- Standard practices that lead to better efficiencies.
- Expensive user licenses.