Overall Satisfaction with Workfront
It is being used by my department. We utilize it to manage our portfolio and our change management process as well as programs and projects. Around all these, we use it as a collaboration tool as well.
- Strong and easy project setup
- Good reporting capabilities so we can measure our project and portfolio performance
- Easy workflows to get new work assessed
- Good path to support business case creation
- Resource capacity planning is weak
- Demand forecasting is weak
- Project status managment is confusing as there are mandatory statuses that don't drive efficiencies
- Clear portfolio with prioritization
- Shorter time from idea to project
- Better issue mgmt and less project scope drift
We had evaluated 5 in total when we decided to go with Workfront, and the main driver for our decision was the portfolio management as it pretty much [sttod] alone with these features. We wanted to stack projects against each other in a good way.