Wrike is the bhttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementWrikeUnspecified8.43011012013-10-29T23:35:28.965Z
Updated February 04, 2015
Wrike is the b
Score 8 out of 101
Wrike 15 users Subscription
Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
- Wrike has been a great tool for managing a large volume of work for a relatively small marketing team. The ease of use and logical process makes it easy to bring slow adopters into the system.
- The email integration is genius. That is the single best feature on this system.
- Customer support has been responsive and very helpful
- I like the proactive improvements that seem come along very frequently. Each improvement makes it easier and more helpful.
- Wrike has a timeline that allows the detailed person in your office some peace of mind. Every office seems to have the person who can't digest enough detail or data. Wrike will allow you to pull reports and show projects in a format that will settle that person down and you can get back to work.
- I am able to keep my vice president informed about efficiencies, project allocations, and workload.
- I have had a hard time finding the download for the email plug in for Mac. I just upgraded my system to Maverick and I can't find an updated plug in. Please don't forget about your Mac users.
- I would like for the deadlines to be integrated with my work calendar so those tasks show up on the calendar I have to use for appointments and events.
- When I receive an email from a client with additional information on an existing project, I would like to have a very simple way to add that information to the existing project. I think there is an email address I can forward it to, but it's too difficult to remember all those details. Not sure what the solution would be. I suppose Wrike expects me to use my own brain and do a little thinking. They have this functionality, so this is not really a complaint. They have done their job making it as dummy proof as possible. . . but then along came me.
- Better customer service for sure. I am able to check with my designers for updates with just the click of the mouse.
- I am able to review the list of active jobs by designer, by department or any other set of folders I have set up.
- I have access to end of year reports that typically take up a day trying to make up some data. Now I actually have real data and it's easy to pull.