Wrike does it right.
September 26, 2014
Wrike does it right.
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
We use Wrike to keep track of the numerous projects running at any given point in time (10+ projects at a time). The whole organization uses it, with various levels of responsibility. It allows our studio to dynamically adjust schedules as timelines tend to be very flexible, and easily draw timekeeping reports for client invoicing.
- I love how easily schedules can be adjusted. If you set up dependencies between tasks, you only need to move one task ahead in order to adjust the entire schedule.
- You can attach numerous documents to specific tasks and keep them organised in one place. These documents can easily be updated if versions change.
- The way you would like to structure your project list is highly customisable, with the ability to create custom tags and cross-linked folders.
- We would like to have the ability to pre-book chunks of time (e.g. daily reviewing sessions or time set aside for administrative purposes). Currently you need to create a recurring task in order to bypass this.
- It would be nice to customise the kind of pop-up notifications that appear (currently it is a case of all or nothing).
- By creating a custom dashboard with daily priorities employees stay motivated and efficient.
- The ability to do accurate timekeeping has allowed us to see in what ways we are under-budgeting hours and not invoicing enough for particular tasks.
- By sharing timelines (dynamic Gantt-chart) with clients we are able to stay accountable and finalise projects faster.
- MS Project,Asana,Excel,Streamtime,Chase Software
Our studio needed a unique combination of various project/studio management software solutions. Wrike offers us a perfect combination of flexibility (especially how easily timelines can be adjusted), ability to manage many projects at once, do timekeeping and draw detailed reports and overall have a workflow that is not overly complicated and does not stop you from getting your work done.
Wrike is worth the investment. It is easy to integrate with any business environment and can be set up to manage and track countless types of projects. The various apps and widget integration is great, and it is the perfect way to stay in touch with other team members and know what is going on in the studio.
Wrike works very well for businesses that need to manage various smaller projects. This was my main concern when trying out various other competitive products on the market. As mentioned in a previous point, it is also very easy to adjust the timeline with the Dynamic Gantt-Chart.