Overall Satisfaction with Wunderlist
We use Wunderlist in our organization to track necessary building and tool maintenance items. This includes everything from filter replacements to fire extinguisher checks. We also track items that need to be purchased. This way, anyone can add to the list and anyone can remove from it as items are purchased. There are only a few involved with the list so it is manageable.
- Wunderlist retains information that has been checked off. It is easy to uncheck the item as it is needed on the list again.
- Wunderlist works very well for home and business use.
- You can share different lists with different people and get alerts as items are changed.
- If we could sort the list then that would be incredibly helpful.
- It would be really nice if you could have multiple fields for one line item so you could sort. For example, when remodeling the office we needed certain items done in certain rooms. We listed them by room then by task (ex. Breakroom - Need Trashcan). It was hard searching through the long list. If we could have sorted all the breakroom items together then it would have helped.
We have not found a similar application that works as well as Wunderlist. We enjoy using its many functions.
We have not had to receive support from Wunderlist. The product has worked very well for us and we have no complaints. We have been using it for years with much success. We would recommend it to others but we are not aware of the support that is provided for it.
Do you think Microsoft To Do delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft To Do's feature set?
Did Microsoft To Do live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Microsoft To Do go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft To Do again?
Wunderlist is well suited for individual or group use. It also works wonderfully for business and personal use. The ability to share lists and allow others to modify them helps when creating lists of items that need to be done. You can create lists by category or project then have all the tasks listed within it.
Microsoft To Do Feature Ratings
Evaluating Wunderlist and Competitors
- Product Usability
Wunderlist is an excellent tool and we recognized that from the beginning. It is very user friendly and we were able to add it on each person's mobile phone in order to keep everyone on the same page. The fact that it is a mobile application helped so much more than if it was just a web-based platform.