Wunderlist ist sehr gut!
September 18, 2019

Wunderlist ist sehr gut!

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Wunderlist

I use it personally; I don't use it with my organization. In fact, I wasn't aware until now that it could be a business application. I found it on the Android App Store while looking for some sort of shopping list tool for my family.
  • Clean UI
  • Cloud sync with multiple users
  • Notification to all users when a task is completed
  • The "Inbox" is unneccessary and clutters the simplicity of the app. It should just have lists and nothing else.
  • Sometimes the default screen on the mobile app is a list that I don't use.
  • It would be nice to add more granular priority levels rather than just a star.
  • Personally, the app was free, so the ROI is infinity.
  • It's a small tool, but it's simple and easy to use. If it's cheap, it should definitely have a positive ROI for business use.
  • It absolutely has kept my family organized and task-oriented.
Really, I just ran a couple of Google searches to look for reviews of Android list apps. Out Of Milk was another popular one that didn't appear in your list of products. Wunderlist came highly recommended, was our first choice, and hasn't let us down so far.
I haven't needed any product support, so I have no basis to evaluate this. However, given that I downloaded and installed the free version of the mobile app, my expectation for support is also zero. On the business side, I would expect pretty minimal support; again, this is a simple tool. It either works or it doesn't. The cloud sync is probably the only area where you might see hiccups.

Do you think Wunderlist delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Wunderlist's feature set?

Did Wunderlist live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Wunderlist go as expected?

Would you buy Wunderlist again?

I love it primarily for family shopping lists (both my wife and I have the app). It syncs in the cloud and we both see a live version of the list. This is very helpful; once, we were shopping at the exact same time at different stores. It actually prevented us from both buying the same things because I was seeing live updates as she was checking off items and vice-versa.
On the business use side, I could definitely see this as a platform for team to-do lists or a place where a team can brainstorm and collect little ideas. The simplicity of the interface makes it easy to use for all kinds of lists.

Wunderlist Feature Ratings