Wunderlist is Simply Wonderful
Rob Gokee | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Wunderlist is Simply Wonderful

Overall Satisfaction with Wunderlist

Wunderlist is used to keep my organization on the same page with tasks and projects. It's a vital part of our day-to-day operations - it's the first and last thing I look at each day. Wunderlist has a great combination of simplicity and the ability to create subtasks, which is generally something you only find with expensive task lists.
  • Reminding you of what is due, when.
  • Syncs across devices and platforms.
  • It's free.
  • The interface could use a refresh, it's a bit dated looking.
  • I worry that Microsoft buying the company will eventually result in it being shut down.
  • Integration of the iOS calendar.
  • It saves me time by organizing my day.
  • The product is free, which means less money spent on software.
  • Allows me to share lists with other employees/clients.
While all the task apps are very similar in design and scope, there's a simplicity to Wunderlist that beats the others. OmniFocus is great if you want the most options, and you've got complicated projects to manage, but for my business, Wunderlist does the job, does it well, and makes it easy to add, check off and manage all tasks effectively.
I've never had to utilize the support for Wunderlist, but I assume they have the same attention to detail that the coders and programmers do.

Do you think Wunderlist delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Wunderlist's feature set?

Did Wunderlist live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Wunderlist go as expected?

Would you buy Wunderlist again?

I have a lot of repeating tasks that I have to complete daily, and Wunderlist does a great job at handling those. Also, creating projects and lists inside them is very easy, and I'm able to use it on both my desktop and phone, as well as my iPad, so my to-do list goes everywhere with me.

Wunderlist Feature Ratings