Yes to Yesware!!

Yes to Yesware!!

Software Version

Team

Overall Satisfaction with Yesware

I am an office manager in the greater Chicago area. I have been using Yesware for email tracking as well as email templates for many of my job duties. Our HR team loves being able to track applicant's emails! Our management team uses it a lot to make sure staff is reviewing important emails that are sent company wide. We take the tracking information and change things in our processes to make emails more exciting for our team! I also send many of the same emails to new and current team members, so the email templates make my life so much easier!
  • Email tracking: Find out how many people are opening and reading your emails!
  • Email templates: Don't waste time typing up the same emails over and over again!
  • Templates: Sometimes my templates disappear. That's a real bummer because I rely on them to get my job done.
  • Pop-ups on different devices: I don't like that Yesware asks me to install on all my devices. It's a bit annoying having that pop up every time I sign into my email from a new computer or incognito window.
  • Everything else is really great!
  • We certainly see the positive impact on customer service!
  • The email tracking can be viewed as micro-managing. I have also seen employees misuse the tracking, by getting upset with people for not responding quickly enough.
  • Absolutely increased employee efficiency through templates saving valuable time!
We produce email tracking reports. I pull monthly reports to find out how many people are taking the time to open and read my emails. I take that information and change things that I do to try to increase the open rate %. So far it has worked really well and helped me be more efficient in my role.
I suggest that our management team uses the email templates! They save so much time when sending the same emails throughout the year. I also told our HR team to use them for all of our new hires. Then we are consistent across the board for all of our emails and new hires!