September 22, 2013
Score 9 out of 101
- Zendesk gives it's users the ability to communicate easily through numerous support channels (Facebook, Email, Twitter, etc) all in one central place.
- Zendesk reporting makes it easy to track analytics data with their Good Data integration.
- The Zendesk iPad app makes it easy for me to provide support to our users from almost anywhere
- New features that are released seem to be buggy or just incomplete, with no way to tell when they will be finished.
- Faster response times lead to happier customers.
- The new Help Center gives end-users an easy way to find answers without contacting a support person, giving me more time to focus on those who do write in.
1 - I am currently the only person in the company with a Zendesk account, I use it for Customer Support.