- Zendesk gives it's users the ability to communicate easily through numerous support channels (Facebook, Email, Twitter, etc) all in one central place.
- Zendesk reporting makes it easy to track analytics data with their Good Data integration.
- The Zendesk iPad app makes it easy for me to provide support to our users from almost anywhere
- New features that are released seem to be buggy or just incomplete, with no way to tell when they will be finished.
- Faster response times lead to happier customers.
- The new Help Center gives end-users an easy way to find answers without contacting a support person, giving me more time to focus on those who do write in.
Because Zendesk is a great tool, with GREAT support.
I highly recommend Zendesk to anybody looking to improve their company's customer support. You will have faster response times, and greater customer satisfaction.
1 - I am currently the only person in the company with a Zendesk account, I use it for Customer Support.
I am the only person who uses Zendesk at mywedding.com.
- With the combination of easy communication from end-users and self-service (help center) I have cut our response time to <24hrs, and first reply time to <5hrs.
Yes, it's very easy to learn. If you need help, there is GREAT documentation for just about anything through their support forums, or you can simply send an email asking for help.
We wanted the Zendesk to match our brand, luckily their new Help Center makes this WAY EASY to do.
Zendesk's support team responds quickly, and always links to relevant help articles. They always follow up to make sure I received great support.
Zendesk boasts a 99%+ uptime
Zendesk works most of the time, with little need to contact support for help.